Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017

If anyone with free time wants to try and port these and try and make a decent starfire that'd be amazing. But also a longshot I expect to go unanswered

Reactions: piper84 and Disqu

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
It's really up to you. These are the list of his plugins and what they do.

1. MMD Player as described

I guess this works ok. If you can find MMD files the girls do dance to them, and the camera does move, but it's really not worth the price of admission.

2. RenderToMovie as described

This IMO is EXCELLENT and allows you to make High Quality movies of your VAM scenes. If you're a content creator then this allows you to make excellent content!

3. RenderToVR as as described

This IMO is EXCELLENT and allows you to make VR movies of your VAM scenes. Unfortunately, it's extremely slow, but that's how VR is. If you're a content creator this allows you to make great content.

4. VaM Super Mode described

No idea how this works.

5. Looks Scanner.

This is very very rough. It goes through every single Var file and makes appearances from them. It's nice but there's no way to control which vars it goes through! IMO, if you don't mind having 2 VAM installs, you want to only run this on a new install with only the looks you want. It does work though.

6. FasterVAM

Yes, it does make VAM load faster. This is what most people are interested in, but IMO VAM should do this automatically, it shouldn't need a plugin.

If you're a content creator, IMO, it's worth it to buy a license, for just putzing around it probably isn't worth it. He has some DRM, so you can't really pirate this, though he promises to remove DRM if enough people support him on Patreon.
Thank you for that.. I have lots of VMD. I assume, same as MMD.. I think i will give it a go..

Last edited:

shinobro

Oct 21, 2019
Anyone know where I can find MeshedVR.3PointLightSetup.latest? It's a requirement for a bunch of scenes I've downloaded, but I only have the old version. Can't seem to find the new one anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: Anonim0use

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Does anybody have a proper (i mean not kinda lookalike, but actually decent) model of Elizabeth from Bioshock Burial at sea?

FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
Anyone know where I can find MeshedVR.3PointLightSetup.latest? It's a requirement for a bunch of scenes I've downloaded, but I only have the old version. Can't seem to find the new one anywhere.
It's a default file, if you deleted it you can repair your vam installation, but here it is.

Reactions: shinobro

FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
Hi,

Is it possible to porting blender models to Virt-a-mate?

I like the model of likkezg's jorneyboi flash game ( ) and i found out that he/she has uploaded all the files from the journeyboi game to kemono.party ( ).
Worked on it for a while, but I just couldn't get it to look right. Someone else here who know the workflow better can probably do it.

shinobro

Oct 21, 2019
It's a default file, if you deleted it you can repair your vam installation, but here it is.

Thanks! I might need to run a repair in that case. Could it be because I'm running 1.19 instead of 1.20?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes