Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
About performance . VaM 1.x was not designed for so much content indeed.
I keep only interesting vars. A few looks, a lot of clothes and assets. Those for creating my own scenes.
Some are thrown away. Look, erase. But even after erasing you keep all dependencies which is a problem.
A lot are dependency hells and they will slow down your installation. Often the same creators.
And I'm under 100GB of good content. I don't have performance issue anymore.
You can't just host everything when half of creators can't package properly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Found a deletefile on VamX1.7. It's not safe to install right?
Code:
void Manuala926LocationOnly(Atom at, Vector3 pos, Vector3 rot)
        {
            System.Text.StringBuilder sb = new System.Text.StringBuilder();
            sb.Append("\"setUnlistedParamsToDefault\" : \"true\",");
            sb.Append("{"); sb.Append("\"id\" : \"control\",");
            sb.Append("\"position\" : {");
            sb.Append("\"x\" : \"" + pos.x + "\","); sb.Append("\"y\" : \"" + pos.y + "\",");
            sb.Append("\"z\" : \"" + pos.z + "\"");
            sb.Append("}, ");
            sb.Append("\"rotation\" : { "); sb.Append("\"x\" : \"" + rot.x + "\",");
            sb.Append("\"y\" : \"" + rot.y + "\","); sb.Append("\"z\" : \"" + rot.z + "\"");
            sb.Append("}");
            sb.Append("}");
            JSONClass saveClass = JSONNode.Parse(sb.ToString()).AsObject;
            string tempFilePath = "Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_vamX_Temp.vap";
            SuperController.singleton.SaveJSON(saveClass, tempFilePath);
            com.LoadPreset("PosePresets", at, com.GetCorrectPath(tempFilePath));
            FileManagerSecure.DeleteFile(tempFilePath);
        }
It's just a temp file, looks like it is some trick to load poses or move actors to a particular location inside the scene

random_man

Mar 27, 2020
Still Looking for:

UIAssist (Patrons) 1.21

Faster VaM(Golden Pack) 2.8.0

This is exactly the sort of thing that should be free if it does what it says, well it should be part of the game really. So if anyone has it, I'll gladly patch its need for a licence.

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
Does anyone have any experience with creating assetbundles. I've gotten a few objects into VAM but the pivot point is wrong, in Unity they're sitting on the origin so I'm not sure what else to change.

May 26, 2021
Is there a method to convert a female face to "male"? I downloaded a celebrity female model that has a distinctive face texture. I was wanting to change her to a futa version. I was able to get a pretty close likeness by messing around with the morphs and using the "futa kayla" skin. However her diffuse face texture does not work for her "male" body since it is a "female" texture.

Is there a method to convert a female face texture so that it will work on a male body? Thanks in advance.

GowanCommando

Sep 27, 2017
Is there a method to convert a female face to "male"? I downloaded a celebrity female model that has a distinctive face texture. I was wanting to change her to a futa version. I was able to get a pretty close likeness by messing around with the morphs and using the "futa kayla" skin. However her diffuse face texture does not work for her "male" body since it is a "female" texture.

Is there a method to convert a female face texture so that it will work on a male body? Thanks in advance.
While you can just use a male body with all the morphs set to zero, then use the female morphs on the male body, you'd actually have to edit the textures to align, because the UV maps vary between male and female, and so far as I'm aware, there isn't a method of automatically converting the textures between male and female.

thamajal

May 9, 2018
I really Wan't This look. I don't know anything about creating looks. But i have Daz 3d with 900 gig of plugins and looks. And i have Vam with 1.5 TB of plugins and looks. Can anyone tell me, which one should i learn to use for this look...
If it's a DAZ model, send it to me, i'll try to port it over

May 26, 2021
While you can just use a male body with all the morphs set to zero, then use the female morphs on the male body, you'd actually have to edit the textures to align, because the UV maps vary between male and female, and so far as I'm aware, there isn't a method of automatically converting the textures between male and female.
Yeah this is what I figured out. I just didn't know if someone was out there that had done this before and maybe had a technique down to do it. I was hoping anyway....

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
OK, I lost a package that had normal maps for the marks that are left on skin shortly after removing panties or bra. Anyone remembers/has this package at hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes