Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Regarding this and the links on Page 1. Those threads are an ocean of native Daz3D Genesis 8 files. VAM only supports Gen2 models that someone spent a lot of time processing through Blender and other professional applications just so we can use them in our format. Textures won't even function out of the box and have to be spliced together in photoshop or the face looks like frankenstein. We can't use those threads. Can't even use Unity scene assets out of the box either.

We're a different community than those people. Please don't shut our threads down. Makes no sense in the long run either creating a designated upload thread. There's 300 posts that MestreKM has put a lot of effort into organizing. But those are faces only. Our Torrent Paywall Pack has like 40,000 files specifically for VAM and terrabytes of data. That would be impossible to neatly organize. VAM is community driven that just can't function shoved into the Gen8 ecosystem threads.
Sorry but you are wrong, there is a filter you can select VAM and only assets of this game will be shown, the thing is there are only content from one guy that makes an amazing job, so until all the content is there and all people know how to use it, it will be bad for this comunity also i enjoy the debate here and not just the sharing of files.

1625425108333.png

Pesadilla

Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Pesadilla, you quoted me. 2nd paragraph addresses what you just highlighted a very small 300 items of faces compared to the 40,000 files and TB of data in paywall pack. It just doesn't work that way considering content creators are quick to DMCA files. Torrent Paywall Pack is the only way to keep things afloat.
Yeah i get what you meant now but it wasnt clear, its a general assets release for all the platforms F95 supports so i dont see a problem with that you were exposing, the problem for me is the lack of content (maybe some tutorial o guide to use it) and the community this thread generates. Also i feel now like im missing something "TB of data" in the paywall pack? damn i dont have that amount yet...

• Haha
Reactions: Piotrek

Pesadilla

Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Nope, and please dont ask WHY, dont meant to be rude but its a sensible subject in the community, there is a team of people working to bring it back so be patient, in the meanwhile browse the pages there are tons of content and kemono pages for your downloading pleasure, again dont ask about that topic. =p

YoBoyB

Nov 5, 2020
Anyway... if this message doesn't get deleted AGAIN and there is a TRUE HERO/GENIUS able to convert DAZ's ".duf" files in VAM ".var" looks, this is the game I am talking about:
https://f95zone.to/threads/parental-love-v0-99-luxee.3222/
and this are the original carachters files shared from the creators himself:
https://f95zone.to/threads/parental-love.40070/post-4150932
and this is a fan art collection so you will fell in love whit those carachters!;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/parental-love.40070/
Some of that seems to be VAM content, already converted. Have those models been shared here? Cursory search doesn't yield results.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Regarding this and the links on Page 1. Those threads are an ocean of native Daz3D Genesis 8 files. VAM only supports Gen2 models that someone spent a lot of time processing through Blender and other professional applications just so we can use them in our format. Textures won't even function out of the box and have to be spliced together in photoshop or the face looks like frankenstein. Clothing ports are time consuming too fitting them to work in our format. We can't use those threads. Can't even use Unity scene assets out of the box either.

We're a different community than those people. Please don't shut our threads down. Makes no sense in the long run either creating a designated upload thread. There's 300 posts that MestreKM has put a lot of effort into organizing. But those are faces only. Our Torrent Paywall Pack has like 40,000 files specifically for VAM and terrabytes of data. That would be impossible to neatly organize. VAM is community driven that just can't function shoved into the Gen8 ecosystem threads.
It would be crazy to ask to make threads for all stuff form the past, all we ask is moving the future stuff to this format, it's a much more robust system and allows people to more easily find what they need and download from different hosts (which also helps with dead links).

DaveC66

Jul 22, 2018
Pesadilla, I get what you and redknight00 are saying about posting assets in the asset release forum, but I can also understand Bob_Oblong's concern. This thread originally started out as a post showing a link to a torrent pack containing hundreds of VaM assets, which was a convenient way of finding stuff for VaM all in one download. As redknight00 says, the intention is to use the asset release forum for all future releases, so I guess the updated torrent pack will still be available here. My only concern is some people are kind enough to post multiple assets in one post on this thread. Will they be put off by having to create a large number of asset release threads, which is quite time consuming of there's a lot of them to do?

Last edited:
Reactions: Piotrek

Pesadilla

Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Pesadilla, I get what you and redknight00 are saying about posting assets in the asset release forum, but I can also understand Bob_Oblong's concern. This thread originally started out as a post showing a link to a torrent containing hundreds of VaM assets, which was a convenient way of finding stuff for VaM all in one download. Is the intention eventually to create a separate asset release post for each of the items originally listed in the torrent? It feels like a big job for someone if that's the case!
Well nope, the mod posted:

" It would be crazy to ask to make threads for all stuff form the past, all we ask is moving the future stuff to this format, it's a much more robust system and allows people to more easily find what they need and download from different hosts (which also helps with dead links). "

Which i think resolves your question, thing is its up to the individual people to create a thread for the thing they are sharing and if we are lucky to make the time to post a preview and some basic text describing the asset they just shared, so maybe a lot of people will continue to upload ther anon links here and be done with it, thats maybe why they want to close this thread, i would love to see a mix of both solutions where people post a thread in asset release and then link a post in this thread to their asset, that would help with the transition but like i said its a lot of work and its up to the people that shares the files to do it. but thats my personal opinion of course, Hope i answered your query.

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
Is there a Custom Unity Asset anywhere that looks like a real penis? I can only find dildos.
mofme sextoy asset bundle has transplants but you are not going to get the same physics (softbody) Someone just made a no arms or legs plug in, ima mess around with cause arms bug tf outta me in VR

Reactions: Pesadilla

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

Interesting German Moderator with East Europen Slavic Genetic Roots in her small Youth Freshup ;)

Very Nice result :)

iris a bit smaller

her chin could need a fix overal skull is a bit deformed her cheek bone is overall missing

a lot of moving reference from Professional TV Camera Setups of her available :)

Master Bleach Smile :)

Last edited:
Reactions: eponge

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
This isn't a different community at all: there's the same useless "my kink is more acceptable than yours" fighting here that we see in so many other threads - games, content, assets.

Some people get loud about clothed characters modelling hair assets, but are fine with postings of horse cock, Alter3ego-created (with only a headshot) and other non-mainstream assets without blinking an eye? No, this is the same style of noise we see everywhere else on the site.

There's too much going on here for both consumers and those trying to keep things fair.

As RedKnight offered, a more standard, demarcated sharing format would allow for easier location of what people hope to find AND minimize people getting in a tizzy about the things they don't want to see.

My recommendation is to prepare for change and help turn this eventual movement into an advantage for the sharers and consumers.

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
This isn't a different community at all: there's the same useless "my kink is more acceptable than yours" fighting here that we see in so many other threads - games, content, assets.
I accept what you are saying, and you are right on point on how quick people are to report users for going Off Topic and the hassle that causes staff. Start requiring everyone to upload individually in that specific VAM related content only sharing index, that makes super easy for Paywall Creators to perform the same and go.. CLICK.. DMCA Takedown. It will only lead to pages upon pages of broken links that nobody will have the interest in reuploading over and over.. That is unless you will host them? Not likely. Paywall Creators are fully aware of this thread and monitor it first few days after they release to CLICK.. DMCA Takedown but pointless because many are houses on dump folders not individual files they can touch, while using this same thread to download content themselves. Separate the two it's highly unlikely for anyone to be glued to a Request Only Thread, whereas here the synergy just happens naturally as people xfer files from dump to dump and are untouchable.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I accept what you are saying, and you are right on point on how quick people are to report users for going Off Topic and the hassle that causes staff. Start requiring everyone to upload individually in that specific VAM related content only sharing index, that makes super easy for Paywall Creators to perform the same and go.. CLICK.. DMCA Takedown. It will only lead to pages upon pages of broken links that nobody will have the interest in reuploading over and over.. That is unless you will host them? Not likely. Paywall Creators are fully aware of this thread and monitor it first few days after they release to CLICK.. DMCA Takedown but pointless because many are houses on dump folders not individual files they can touch, while using this same thread to download content themselves. Separate the two it's highly unlikely for anyone to be glued to a Request Only Thread, whereas here the synergy just happens naturally as people xfer files from dump to dump and are untouchable.
I see your point, though we should admit that security-through-obscurity doesn't really work in the end: you might see a temporary advantage by adding links of DMCA-sensitive content into a lake of other posts, but eventually it gets found anyway. Trying to play whack-a-mole in a busy, easily searchable thread is not much different than using an index for motivated people, we've found.

If I understand your potential question: we do offer mirror link assistance for individual threads and it's easy to request.

YoBoyB

Nov 5, 2020
Thats normal when you are new, dont be paranoid :) just post more messages.
I can't comment on what criteria is used to be considered "new", but I can assure you that the indicated post count is incorrect. Somebody has been fucking with the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes