Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
Can someone share this Plugin ??
It must be works great for other thing to record some scene, not only for MMD Dance...

nishijizi

Jun 11, 2021

anyone please share
help me save me my hero
second for this :HideThePain:

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
It would be crazy to ask to make threads for all stuff form the past, all we ask is moving the future stuff to this format, it's a much more robust system and allows people to more easily find what they need and download from different hosts (which also helps with dead links).
Can i just say. I am old. I really enjoy sitting and reading ever person's comments. It passes my day. I even sub Lots of
creators just to share on here. It will be a sad day for me if this thread ceases to exist..

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
So would i be able to share some models and scenes ive made/tweaked, for myself. but the whole copywrite/DMCA stuff i dont get. Since ive been ripping audio from vids and basically use other peoples assets and scenes to build off and im pretty sure your not allowed to post that stuff but is it aight to share in a community like this ? cats.jpg

Reactions: TellyV

weirdkitty

Jun 22, 2021
so i have a version called VaM 1.19 Clean but when i try to load var files those options are missing as if my game version is a trial or something. where can i download a full version that isnt blocking stuff? the ui bar has only 3 options the first top like open package but i dont have all the rest in blue and green i seen on youtube.

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
So would i be able to share some models and scenes ive made/tweaked, for myself. but the whole copywrite/DMCA stuff i dont get. Since ive been ripping audio from vids and basically use other peoples assets and scenes to build off and im pretty sure your not allowed to post that stuff but is it aight to share in a community like this ? View attachment 1281368

You can't post on the Hub, but you can post here on the forum. That's the whole purpose of the site. And I would really like to see more remixes posted here. There is probably so much hidden gems out there that will never see the light of day.

Last edited:

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
so i have a version called VaM 1.19 Clean but when i try to load var files those options are missing as if my game version is a trial or something. where can i download a full version that isnt blocking stuff? the ui bar has only 3 options the first top like open package but i dont have all the rest in blue and green i seen on youtube.
There is no Trail version, you have to enter a code to unlock everything. Put vars in your Addonpackages folder then go to scene browser to open said scene. EDIT. Can also open your package manager and try rescan packages, That has been a case for me once or twice

Last edited:

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Try this..
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-4007259
Or this for 1.19

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes