Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoBoyB

Nov 5, 2020
Can someone share this Plugin ??
It must be works great for other thing to record some scene, not only for MMD Dance...
He's got a license system in place for his plugins. Won't work without the key file that he sends you after payment.

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
You can't post on the Hub, but you can post here on the forum. That's the whole purpose of the site. And I would really like to see more remixes posted here.
Good stuff, i dont think people use soft body physics when making lots of scenes so i usually gotta tweak, so stuff lines up or put in my own animations. I like making scenes about as much as playing XD Currently making a stepsis busted one and did a dark remix of the milk truck stop one and i can share them cats i tweaked bisically just tweaked the lips to look more like they do in anime Havent even used them in anything yet tho lol. Here is that cat look in a scene If you dl let me know if i did anything wrong im assuming all the textures and hair should be there ? or should zip it with the dependency text.

Reactions: Anon2469 and TellyV

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
heres a scene i made, kinda my first scene i came back after a while and touched up a bit. Voice is from some blue hair pronstar jewelz or something.....thanks all the people who made this scene possible, especially acidbubble timeline def one of most useful plug in for me so far

Let me know what you think. Also anyone have a decent sized house with walls you can see through from outside, or one thats big enough it does not matter

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
I uploaded an underwear as a gag assetbundle before and I neglected to switch VR support in in unity. It is fixed here:

Reactions: chosen

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Hey guys and thx to uploader for the huge pack... I do have a noobish question. Since i´m all new on this scene then i have to ask... Is there a way to install all the addons at one time? If so please enlighten me! :)

Thnks yet again!
If it comes as a .var file it's just dumped in the \AddonPackages sub-folder (or sub-folders thereof, doesn't matter).
If it doesn't, you'll have to manually copy files to their destination folders.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Good stuff, i dont think people use soft body physics when making lots of scenes so i usually gotta tweak, so stuff lines up or put in my own animations. I like making scenes about as much as playing XD Currently making a stepsis busted one and did a dark remix of the milk truck stop one and i can share them cats i tweaked bisically just tweaked the lips to look more like they do in anime Havent even used them in anything yet tho lol. Here is that cat look in a scene If you dl let me know if i did anything wrong im assuming all the textures and hair should be there ? or should zip it with the dependency text.
Hi Ch2onic, checked out your scenes, couple of things. For the Cat Girls, Yeah, going to need the dependency list, either zipped with the file or pasted into the post. They didn't have textures, and one was missing hair. My thoughts on dependencies are, if its free hub content, leave it as a VAR link and list it. If its a paid, unavailable a one shot, or rare, add it to your own VAR. You can open the VAR in Winzip/Winrar to make sure it's added everything you think you need and hasn't added anything you don't think it should.

The other scene worked out the box though, anims aligned, etc. Personally, I think when making a modification to a scene you should say which scene/artist you are modifying. Not just for credit, but so people can see what you have changed or improved on the original, for giving feedback and suggestions.

I would recommend, if you are going to use ripped samples, clean them up in Audacity first, the background hum is a bit objectionable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm also working on a dark remix of Milk Truck, how dark we talking here? Looking forward to seeing it.

And for the asset, what you looking for, a whole house, a room with a big window/screen door, a room with 3 walls. I have picked up a lot of room assets, so be a bit more specific and I'll see if I can find something that fits your requirement.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
It would be crazy to ask to make threads for all stuff form the past, all we ask is moving the future stuff to this format, it's a much more robust system and allows people to more easily find what they need and download from different hosts (which also helps with dead links).
Unfortunately, none of the stuff I share here would fit into that format. It's mostly individual items on request, clothes, textures, CUA's, depreciated scripts. And in the case of asset and scene modifications, I wouldn't feel comfortable creating threads for them. As someone said, the VAM community here is pretty unique, especially when compared to the game/comic/movie sharers. It would be a shame if we were left without a place to support, collaborate and share our own work when this thread is closed.

chelren

Aug 1, 2020

Anyone has some this? Thanks

waldooo

Jun 29, 2021
Also: It is more easy to browse this thread after a week instead of clicking this many assets topics.
Here you directly have the hub-link or screenshot.
I'd like to add my two cents as a new user. So I like the concept but the execution makes it hard to find scenes and limiting it to just one asset? So does that mean a scene with multiple assets can't be placed there?
I think your going in the right direction in trying to clean things up but I think some more thought needs to go into the way its laid out. Please don't take this the wrong way, this is constructive criticism and not just more of the oh its horrible lame type criticism that serves no purpose. Perhaps having it broken down into different creators areas? Or different types much like you see on the hub? For example, a scene section, a looks section, etc..? I'm just tossing ideas out there to try and make it easier.

waldooo

Jun 29, 2021
Looking for the following:

THANKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes