Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

isskini

Mar 8, 2021
First take no credit for skins, cloths, extra. I was just having some fun with morphs...thought I would share
Here ya go: Vree and Bree
Vree -
Bree -
There are some issues with the meta.json for Vree (Missing comma, misplaced closing brace). I've fixed it and attached a zip (F95 won't let me post json files).

gear gear

Jan 17, 2020
There are some issues with the meta.json for Vree (Missing comma, misplaced closing brace). I've fixed it and attached a zip (F95 won't let me post json files).
yea Im new to meta and json was trying to clean some errors. Thanks for the fix.

gear gear

Jan 17, 2020
again thanks for the fix... I have tried DL the zip but seems to be damaged

Hey never mind that damaged thing....my net was just acting up.... Its all good. Thanks again

Last edited:

aphids

Oct 14, 2019
For all those complaining about how it is easier finding things in this thread than the assets post are you not using the Latest Updates view and filter options? Yes, posting content is a bit more trouble than dropping a pile links in this thread but it is basically a mini VAMHUB f95C.JPG

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
For all those complaining about how it is easier finding things in this thread than the assets post are you not using the Latest Updates view and filter options?
Sure. I got a complaint about the system. It's great MestreKM is neatly organizing official looks. Glaring problem:

YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO POST THREADS HERE.

Otherwise I'd just go over there and test the waters, flood up . See how long a DMCA Takedown takes. Let's go ahead and floodwall up Kittymocaps collection too.. But then again....

YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO POST THREADS HERE.

Then you have the issue of Paid Plugins, Mocaps, Paid Hair, Paid Clothing. That is just going to turn to chaos real fast with the variety of sub-assets VAM has to offer. But then again, I guess that's why nobody else is able to post .. yet the mods are encouraging people to GTFO this thread because a floodwall of sub-assets is so much cleaner.

Last edited:

PopaDookie

Apr 17, 2021
IIRC that was mainly a security update to stop malicious scripts. Almost everything is compatible apart from a couple of scripts that need updating, like one of the lip sync ones. Update should just run and you shouldn't see any difference to your content.
Thanks for the info! I guess it's time for me to take the leap into v1.20 (y)

aphids

Oct 14, 2019
What do have to say about previous post ? Nobody can use it. What's up with that ?
Stickied post https://f95zone.to/threads/asset-uploading-rules-instructions-2021-05-02.23506/

You create a asset Request post but just self fulfill it. Mods/uploaders will move it to asset release. So more of a pain than spamming links in a thread but benefits discoverability.

1. PREPARE THE ASSET FOR SHARING

• Search for the asset on this site first to avoid duplicate threads.
  • When using third party sources other than the developer, scan the asset file for viruses before uploading it.
  • Password protected archives are not allowed.
  • Avoid excessive archive splitting (1GB minimum parts).
  • Ensure that the asset file can be recognized as containing the asset. Rename/repackage the file if necessary.

2. CREATE AN ASSET RELEASE THREAD

Regular Members
1. Copy the BB code template at the bottom of this post and paste it into a new request thread in the Asset Requests forum.
2. Click the 'Toggle BB code' button
Screenshot_2019-07-03 [READ ME] Asset Uploading Rules Instructions [2019-01-08].png
twice to activate the formatting.
3. Once you've completed and saved the thread, use the Report button to notify the moderators/uploaders to check it and move it to the forum.

• Angry
Reactions: tarlity

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
Looking for:

PaigeS 1.0

Super Girl Clothing 2021 2021-07-05

Dankatron

Jul 6, 2020
So I finally updated to a newer version of Vam which allowed me to generate a better package for the StarL character look that I posted up a while ago (remix of two other creators works with some further tweaks). Addon-pack builder showed everything was aligned, but let me know if you all have any issues.

1625535972.jpg 1619141626.jpg

smittypunk

Jun 30, 2020
For all those complaining about how it is easier finding things in this thread than the assets post are you not using the Latest Updates view and filter options? Yes, posting content is a bit more trouble than dropping a pile links in this thread but it is basically a mini VAMHUB
I want to thank you for pointing out this way of sorting it. I had marked a page where I had gone to the subdirectory of Assets and only filtered VAM prefix at that point, bringing up a list of posts, but no preview images. Filtering both from the Latest Updates root page is a bit more efficient.

That said, I'm still not clear on why the thread asset posting has to be phased out. Is it over difficulty moderating or is it because this thread for assets became a catch-all for all things VAM or both?

As a newbie, I lurked for about a year until recently feeling confident enough in usage understanding to post assistance when problems came up for other newbies. I can see organization/streamlining may be advantageous for those who hope to search and find a simple specific item (presuming their search can bring up the name used to avoid any dmca matching search.) I can also see how one would like separate threads/space for asset posting, request posting, and operational questions. Here is why having that all (or at least mostly) in one space seems to work, though:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aphids

Oct 14, 2019
smittypunk
There is a sticky post in asset releases that explains how to get items into the asset channel. I can't link to it, since I have so few posts. Basically you post it as a self fullfilled request in the asset request channel. It will then get moved by those with perms.

I do like having threads like this but it can be a clusterF keeping up with it and has a lot of dead links.

I also think it is super naive to think the links in a thread post are any safer from DMCA's from a bored or angry creator. Best to use multiple dgaf hosts and one spot to easily re-upload new links if it is taken down.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: smittypunk
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes