Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Last edited:

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Looking for any or all of these please?

Titanity

Aug 1, 2019
Hey guys. Im all new on the scene. And my questions keeps building up. Is there a discord server we use to help eachother? Been looking for info about it here. Cant seem to find it if so.

Thanks in advance

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Anyone got vecterror new look ?
Here..

Updated.............
Textures have been updated on vecterror patreon Page.

Last edited:

nishijizi

Jun 11, 2021
So I finally updated to a newer version of Vam which allowed me to generate a better package for the StarL character look that I posted up a while ago (remix of two other creators works with some further tweaks). Addon-pack builder showed everything was aligned, but let me know if you all have any issues.

View attachment 1283115 View attachment 1283117
Bro
Why cant i find this in the game

DaveC66

Jul 22, 2018
Bro
Why cant i find this in the game
Do you mean the original Starlight that No OC made? I think Dankatron's version is an improvement on that one. The No OC version is now free and can be found here:-

Reactions: tna20

DaveC66

Jul 22, 2018
Hey guys. Im all new on the scene. And my questions keeps building up. Is there a discord server we use to help eachother? Been looking for info about it here. Cant seem to find it if so.

Thanks in advance
Do you mean a Discord for Virt-A-Mate? This is a link to the invitation page, which I think still works:-

Edit: New discord link.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: sagemaster

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
Is there maybe a script or program that can delete all vars, looks and scenes that I have NOT marked as favorites?

Titanity

Aug 1, 2019
Do you mean a Discord for Virt-A-Mate? This is a link to the invitation page, which I think still works:-
AAAAH COOL Dave. Thanks alot. Is the discord for ppl running the editor or is it with ppl from our forum here doing the editor?

DaveC66

Jul 22, 2018
AAAAH COOL Dave. Thanks alot. Is the discord for ppl running the editor or is it with ppl from our forum here doing the editor?
The Discord I linked to is the one made by the guy who created Virt-A-Mate. Although it isn't specifically for people who frequent F95Zone, you can ask questions on the Discord channel, about pretty much anything, but it's perhaps not a good idea to mention where you acquired your assets, if they came from here. ;)

Reactions: lxlegionxl

Sichvot

Jul 2, 2021
Does anyone know where I could get animal assets/models.. Dog, Cat, Horse, Wolf, Birds... etc. Without a "red rocket" attached? also preferably animated/poseable. I'm not looking for beastiality(obviously or the "red rocket" versions I found in this thread would be fine for me), just want some actual animals to flesh out some scenes.
An aquarium with animated fish would be nice as well to put in some scenes.

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
New scene

excusemepreview1.gif

I've tried to use morphs and collider editor for "smoother" breast sucking and kissing animations. Breast sucking anim isn't as stable as I want it to be but I guess kissing is consistent across other games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes