Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

smittypunk

Jun 30, 2020
How do you get this view? all i get is text...
From 'Latest Updates' look over to the right-side filter menu. Change 'category' to 'assets.' Then go down the menu to 'prefix:assets' and expand section. VAM will be the last filter choice; select it.

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Can anybody link to the cyberfucked non lite or the braindance scene? They were posted aaages ago but I can't find them at all now. Search is failing me.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I could have sworn someone posted it few weeks back but I can't find it on search. Maybe it was arca not sure. The plugin was called FasterVaM that was added in the ZHFX golden pack. It's pretty shady what he's doing with RenderToMovie portion he's just stealing github work that people release for free for Honey Select or Koikatsu Party both japanese games. I don't know anything about that community or programs, but looking through the .ini code and python scripts it's all stolen work that he ransoms to us. pretty fcked up. This folder has .
It's overall a bit more complex he injects into it via a known unity injector and surely his code will reasamble those others.

Tough it's really time for someone to obsolete him as this injection modifies VAM it isn't really a good thing at all thus why we have the plugins internal function API also to maintain a Secure Sandboxed Model and do not need these injectors like Illusion games do that have no official way of integrating.

Many things for sure will find it's way into 2.0 much more efficiently without the need of these outside code modifiers.

Also that these injectors currently work weakens VAMs overall Sandboxed Security Model.

And normally there should be a Warning on the HUB about these code modifiers.

Last edited:

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
It's overall a bit more complex he injects into it via a known unity injector and surely his code will reasamble those others.

Tough it's really time for someone to obsolete him as this injection modifies VAM it isn't really a good thing at all thus why we have the plugins internal function API also to maintain a Secure Sandboxed Model and do not need these injectors like Illusion games do that have no official way of integrating.

Many things for sure will find it's way into 2.0 much more efficiently without the need of these outside code modifiers.

Also that these injectors currently work weakens VAMs overall Sandboxed Security Model.

And normally there should be a Warning on the HUB about these code modifiers.
Modifying the game directly with a dll hook isn't necessarily a bad thing. Sure it breaks the sandboxed nature of the VaM but it also helps bypassing some unnecessary layers to get the job done, ie. it can load before the game fully loads or can hijack some of the process to inject codes or VM which VaM may not allow. Or can change some core functions of the app which it may never allows to modify. I however would expect such invading codes to be open sourced for everyone to judge. Putting both my money and trust (and possibly privacy) on a closed sourced abomination is not really my game, I'd rather wait for MeshedVR to implement all the improvements in the next iteration of the game.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I fully agree he really pipes it through a GIF jesus :D
And himself hes using that Chinese Screen Recorder how pathetic ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes