Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

piper84

May 25, 2020
I could have sworn someone posted it few weeks back but I can't find it on search. Maybe it was arca not sure. The plugin was called FasterVaM that was added in the ZHFX golden pack. It's pretty shady what he's doing with RenderToMovie portion he's just stealing github work that people release for free for Honey Select or Koikatsu Party both japanese games. I don't know anything about that community or programs, but looking through the .ini code and python scripts it's all stolen work that he ransoms to us. pretty fcked up. This folder has .
can u reupload this? the link is dead

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Free performance / resolution for VR users. I tested it and it works really well. Only works through SteamVR so if you have an Oculus headset open the game with this bat: VaM (OpenVR).bat

Does this require an AMD GPU?
I just replaced my AMD with an NVidia, that would be annoying.

Maximus1000

Jul 3, 2021
Hello everybody! I am looking for this model! Does anyone have it?

BEST OF REDHEADS/ Part01

Titanity

Aug 1, 2019
New from Riddler.
Says she is 18..

Im new at this so i gotta ask...

What map should i place this character in?

And is there a link to many different scenes in VAM?

Mar 4, 2021
Free performance / resolution for VR users. I tested it and it works really well. Only works through SteamVR so if you have an Oculus headset open the game with this bat: VaM (OpenVR).bat

so I'm seeing openvr_api.dll and put it in my VAM\VaM-Data\Plugins directory, but I'm not seeing the openvr_mod.cfg file anywhere. Where is that located?

Edit:
SRC has openvr_mod
bin\win64 has openvr_api.dll

Last edited:

whymeazn

May 3, 2017
bro
How can I get rid of the muscles in the body? She looks so muscular

Look for a plug in called "MorphMerger" it should be on the hub (can't find it right now). But basically you want to use the "split body" option. It'll generate separate morphs for the head, body and gen. If you have noticed, the morph dnddr uses is both head and body combined in the morph. You will also need the head xyz morph fix which is also on the hub, this is due to the head morph also affecting the head position. I will prob post these once I got the time.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Place Tiffany in a Pizzeria...and order some cheese pizza ;)
I guess if it's a Chiccago Mob Pizzeria you would call for the Special Menu of the House with the extra spicy Pepperoni on top, pronto.

Last edited:

mambo_no_1

Jan 12, 2020

what if i launch the game from within steamVR instead of VAM (openVR).bat

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018

Does this only work with the Quest or also with other SteamVR headsets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes