Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
How do you manage to load any scene with this amount of vars ?
I have only 3K vars and it takes a lot of time to load any scene, even with a high-end computer and vam stored on a ssd.
Do you have some tips to share please ?
There is very new plugin from ZHFX that load VAM without scanning vars at open but rather asynchronously when you play. I checked it with my 1500+ scenes and get from 55sec to about 30 on open. hehe have to try it with my +3000 scene if it works as well :)

May 5, 2021
Creator is Woodstock. He just shared the look over at the DLC server.

Sorry for asking what may seem like a dumb question, but what is this DLC Server people are talking about and how to we get access? Is it a discord thing?

I think it's the FreeDLC discord, which is invite only as far as I know. If any mods from there feel like hopping in this thread and tossing some invites that would be awesome :HideThePain:

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
There is very new plugin from ZHFX that load VAM without scanning vars at open but rather asynchronously when you play. I checked it with my 1500+ scenes and get from 55sec to about 30 on open. hehe have to try it with my +3000 scene if it works as well :)
Mind sharing? :) Would like to try that aswell since vam takes so long to open and load (and i only have 700 vars mind you)

sagemaster

Jun 8, 2019
New scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've tried to use morphs and collider editor for "smoother" breast sucking and kissing animations. Breast sucking anim isn't as stable as I want it to be but I guess kissing is consistent across other games...
Just Major props Androidz! You are literally the best scene maker! Even if this one isn't my kink, mate I will try and get a perma sub going for you for as long as you keep cranking out scenes! Seriously ppl need to support your work!

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Just Major props Androidz! You are literally the best scene maker! Even if this one isn't my kink, mate I will try and get a perma sub going for you for as long as you keep cranking out scenes! Seriously ppl need to support your work!
Thanks. I'm trying to get better with lights and everything so I hope I can create better scenes in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

waldooo

Jun 29, 2021
For all those complaining about how it is easier finding things in this thread than the assets post are you not using the Latest Updates view and filter options? Yes, posting content is a bit more trouble than dropping a pile links in this thread but it is basically a mini VAMHUB View attachment 1282974

How do you get this view? all i get is text...

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
I could have sworn someone posted it few weeks back but I can't find it on search. Maybe it was arca not sure. The plugin was called FasterVaM that was added in the ZHFX golden pack. It's pretty shady what he's doing he's just stealing github work that people release for free for Honey Select or Koikatsu Party both japanese games. I don't know anything about that community or programs, but looking through the .ini code and python scripts it's all stolen work that he ransoms to us. pretty fcked up. This folder has .
Do you know what to do with the files you shared? Like do we just drop everything in the vam folder?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nsfwthrowaway77

hime222

Oct 18, 2020
I could have sworn someone posted it few weeks back but I can't find it on search. Maybe it was arca not sure. The plugin was called FasterVaM that was added in the ZHFX golden pack. It's pretty shady what he's doing he's just stealing github work that people release for free for Honey Select or Koikatsu Party both japanese games. I don't know anything about that community or programs, but looking through the .ini code and python scripts it's all stolen work that he ransoms to us. pretty fcked up. This folder has .
Doesn't this need a crack? Did anyone try this yet?

adamken

Jan 4, 2019
Everything From KittyMocap.

Daddy tier..

Owner tier..

Puppy tier..

Extra..
ty so much

Reactions: foston
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes