Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fgriff

Jul 3, 2018
Is anyone else having issues with the subscenes from ?

Subscenes after s1.7 take 10 minutes to load and often crashes, unless I load them as scenes, but then they're messed up as they rely on the main scene for many things.

If anyone has a workaround, or can take a look and see if they have the same issue, that'd be very helpful.
And or, if anyone has the time to go through and convert each subscene to a scene, I'm not there yet working with subscenes..

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
Hi Ch2onic, checked out your scenes, couple of things. For the Cat Girls, Yeah, going to need the dependency list, either zipped with the file or pasted into the post. They didn't have textures, and one was missing hair. My thoughts on dependencies are, if its free hub content, leave it as a VAR link and list it. If its a paid, unavailable a one shot, or rare, add it to your own VAR. You can open the VAR in Winzip/Winrar to make sure it's added everything you think you need and hasn't added anything you don't think it should.

The other scene worked out the box though, anims aligned, etc. Personally, I think when making a modification to a scene you should say which scene/artist you are modifying. Not just for credit, but so people can see what you have changed or improved on the original, for giving feedback and suggestions.

I would recommend, if you are going to use ripped samples, clean them up in Audacity first, the background hum is a bit objectionable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm also working on a dark remix of Milk Truck, how dark we talking here? Looking forward to seeing it.

And for the asset, what you looking for, a whole house, a room with a big window/screen door, a room with 3 walls. I have picked up a lot of room assets, so be a bit more specific and I'll see if I can find something that fits your requirement.
Thanks for the feed back, ill deff check audacity was just using some crap app from windows store after i ripped the audio with vlc from a vid. Ill deff start putting dependency txt in with it, and im looking for a whole house with quite a few rooms, wanna make a scene with atleast 3 or 4 diff girls you can go to and interact with individually. found some modular house kit but so narrow cramped and walls way to thick ( scale seems wacked).My Milk truck remix one is about done just gotta clean it up a bit :). Textures/Base for cat girls are by Vonic
, the hair who knows lol. EDIT: Something kinda like this i could work with and make my own rooms.

Last edited:

chad97

Jun 7, 2017
It would be crazy to ask to make threads for all stuff form the past, all we ask is moving the future stuff to this format, it's a much more robust system and allows people to more easily find what they need and download from different hosts (which also helps with dead links).
I think this is my second or third post in this forum like ever.

Even I prefer having one thread and reading through ONE thread.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Thanks for the feed back, ill deff check audacity was just using some crap app from windows store after i ripped the audio with vlc from a vid. Ill deff start putting dependency txt in with it, and im looking for a whole house with quite a few rooms, wanna make a scene with atleast 3 or 4 diff girls you can go to and interact with individually. found some modular house kit but so narrow cramped and walls way to thick ( scale seems wacked).My Milk truck remix one is about done just gotta clean it up a bit :). Textures/Base for cat girls are by Vonic
, the hair who knows lol. EDIT: Something kinda like this i could work with and make my own rooms.

Hmm, this close enough?

Also you want to use Audacity to rip your audio, see this setting >

1625514040167.png

It will rip anything that is playing over your speakers. Videos, Youtube, those websites that let you preview paid sound effects... not the best business model :D

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
Hmm, this close enough?

Also you want to use Audacity to rip your audio, see this setting >

View attachment 1282681

It will rip anything that is playing over your speakers. Videos, Youtube, those websites that let you preview paid sound effects... not the best business model :D
Perfect house thanks, audible looks very useful, was looking for something that can rip the sound from webvideos

PopaDookie

Apr 17, 2021
What are the best reasons to update from VaM v1.19 to v1.20?

I've been using v1.19 ever since I started, it works ok and I have a ton of stuff there.
Also, can I just dump content from v1.19 into v1.20 without too many issues?

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
What are the best reasons to update from VaM v1.19 to v1.20?

I've been using v1.19 ever since I started, it works ok and I have a ton of stuff there.
Also, can I just dump content from v1.19 into v1.20 without too many issues?
IIRC that was mainly a security update to stop malicious scripts. Almost everything is compatible apart from a couple of scripts that need updating, like one of the lip sync ones. Update should just run and you shouldn't see any difference to your content.

Boriz67

May 15, 2020
Thanks for the feed back, ill deff check audacity 8<--
Sorry to say this, but i just read a new about audacity, no more gpl, seems that they can play dirty.
I suggest to check about. (guess that older versions are fine)

Ah, thanks to you all ... amazing place here :)

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Sorry to say this, but i just read a new about audacity, no more gpl, seems that they can play dirty.
I suggest to check about. (guess that older versions are fine)

Ah, thanks to you all ... amazing place here :)
As long as the software had a GPL license on a specific version, the license hold. To change the license, they'd need an agreement with all developpers (probably a lot). Same as what happened to vlc and .. it stayed free.

The main problem is that they decided to add some telemetry and crash reporting.
Honestly, there's a lot of fuss around it (window$ does the same.. but we don't know what is exchanged really.. it's even worse). Still a bad move to do that on a libre software. And a few hints point in the direction of the new team doing things secretly (like nothing mentionned officially, .. until someone really discovered that accidentaly) and some laughable merge policy (all your code belongs to us)

You might want to take an older version (before 3.0.0? or before 3.0.2, unsure) if that fits your need. Not using it myself don't know.

Also there's that thing called a firewall. Block audacity and done.

For the long run, wait for a stable community to take back the project. Like that one

Kirk7

Mar 28, 2021
Hi, looking for some realistic Textures. Does anyone have the G2 London, G2 Dublin, G2 dottie series? I think they came from renderosity, but someone converted them to Vam. I only have the faces though. Full97977.jpg Full90599.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes