Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
I'd like to get some more help from you guys.
I'm looking for a pack with Eyes textures to avoid the problems mentioned in the post above. Maybe someone can share or point me in right direction to look.
Hi, you can clear the errors pretty easily by going into the Eye/Pupil/etc part on the Atom and clearing the textures, they will then default back to the VAM base textures.. which is what it using now anyway, but will clear the error at least :)

Good news for eye textures is any DAZ/Unity eye texture will do, and this site is chock full of them. You might need to play with the texture settings a bit. Just go into the Asset releases, search Eyes, find something you like, download the ZIP and go to the Runtime/Textures folder.

Example, https://f95zone.to/threads/reeyes-eye-color-and-material-presets-for-g3f-g8f.24593/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Hi, you can clear the errors pretty easily by going into the Eye/Pupil/etc part on the Atom and clearing the textures, they will then default back to the VAM base textures.. which is what it using now anyway, but will clear the error at least :)

Good news for eye textures is any DAZ/Unity eye texture will do, and this site is chock full of them. You might need to play with the texture settings a bit. Just go into the Asset releases, search Eyes, find something you like, download the ZIP and go to the Runtime/Textures folder.

Example, https://f95zone.to/threads/reeyes-eye-color-and-material-presets-for-g3f-g8f.24593/

Thank you kind man. You da man. At least i have a working eye texture now as an example so i can see what to replace. I'll research this matter and try to experiment. It just drove me crazy while i tried to figure out how can a model load properly for me with loaded eye textures that are absent in the designated dir:unsure:.

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Can some kind hoarder please help me locate this scene,

It's pretty much gone from the web and I can't find it anywhere. I know if anybody here downloaded it they hoarded it so please, you are my only hope.

Bob_Oblong

Nov 28, 2020
That dev is just another little punk..
Damage control incoming. And I quote.. "After I politely negotiated three times"...

Also wtf is this: "quit due to those narrow-mind people. I don't believe in that free community communism".
When he's been an active leech for a year, no problems leeching other creators warez. No problem. And why would he choose the wording Communism when that both describes Kim Jun-un's nation and their arca neighbors.

He did lie in his post pages back about the timely distribution of license fees.

Stable tier(5€/month) to receive a valid license in 4 weeks
Gentle tier(10€/month) to receive a valid license in 2 weeks

The "Superior" Tier to get a valid license in a day is 40 euro. The change log on those MMDPlayer builds is always vague.
" Improved compatibility with other plugins"

Last edited:
Reactions: Pesadilla

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Damage control incoming. And I quote.. "After I politely negotiated three times"...

Also wtf is this: "quit due to those narrow-mind people. I don't believe in that free community communism".
When he's been an active leech for a year, no problems leeching other creators warez. No problem. And why would he choose the wording Communism when that both describes Kim Jun-un's nation and their arca neighbors.
Guys please. Make love not war. Share kinky stuff:p. Don't forget f95 modders said they gon close the thread so use the given time visely.

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Can anybody plz tell me if there is another then Jinblade's Cassie Cage (from MK11, the one that is more popular on r34) model out there somewhere? And if you have - share plz;)

Reactions: Ahmtylmz

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
This is a virt-a-mate gif. All unity assets loaded in already. Made an animation pattern to flip environments on/off and bound that to a collision trigger that she touches when she points her finger up to the sky.

Yes, hair is by Hana hair by Miki. Also used her face makup (its a decal). I think it's even in the assets section. Base character is by NoOC with his overwatch pack on discord.
Plus edited textures/morphs by SunTzu:

Think i shrunk the boobs a bit, but that's it.
I don't know what textures/morphs you are linking at, the discord link doesn't work.
Checked on all the discord servers i had for textures/morphs made by SunTzu but it returned nothing

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
FYI for anyone searching the thread for Black Widow stuff; there's two. 'An actress duo' and the Black widow by
Vamltou

Last edited:

Shitbeard

May 29, 2018

He did lie in his post pages back about the timely distribution of license fees.

Stable tier(5€/month) to receive a valid license in 4 weeks
Gentle tier(10€/month) to receive a valid license in 2 weeks

The "Superior" Tier to get a valid license in a day is 40 euro. The change log on those MMDPlayer builds is always vague.
" Improved compatibility with other plugins"
More like keeping the money flow stable because on Patreon he keeps hemorrhaging patrons every month, most likely after each update. Not suprised given how vague and dodgy ZHFX is regarding the key.pfx fiascos claiming to know exactly what is happening and leaving a hole in his own security like this, actual people that pay him and he claims to respect despite also being affected by his DRM, and the whole vagueness on the keys every time anyone pries him on the subject. Lying left and right, for what purpose?
And of course, best of luck to Pesadilla with the cracking process.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pesadilla

rickyabp

Aug 1, 2017
clever i wondered with the current streaming efficiency you would only survive pre loading it :)

and i guess that gif is one of ZHFX his RendertoMovie results ?
Nope. Don't have any interest in using that. Been apart of the emulator community to long. How it runs is how it runs, and i've been around people who would only want to see that for ages. .

I don't know what textures/morphs you are linking at, the discord link doesn't work.
Checked on all the discord servers i had for textures/morphs made by SunTzu but it returned nothing
invite link for NoOC discord:

what the post looks like -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes