Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Looking for any or all of these please?

Oct 11, 2019
Damage control incoming. And I quote.. "After I politely negotiated three times"...

Also wtf is this: "quit due to those narrow-mind people. I don't believe in that free community communism".
When he's been an active leech for a year, no problems leeching other creators warez. No problem. And why would he choose the wording Communism when that both describes Kim Jun-un's nation and their arca neighbors.

He did lie in his post pages back about the timely distribution of license fees.

Stable tier(5€/month) to receive a valid license in 4 weeks
Gentle tier(10€/month) to receive a valid license in 2 weeks

The "Superior" Tier to get a valid license in a day is 40 euro. The change log on those MMDPlayer builds is always vague.
" Improved compatibility with other plugins"

Ahhh Typical "make life hell for the paying customer to temporarily hold off the minority pirates" This is funny because he's basically shooting himself in the foot by taking out his retardedness on his supporters.

Jul 19, 2017
I keep seeing this Sylvanas Windrunner armor floating around and appearently it comes from Daz. I have no idea if anyone has this clothing set or it's just impossible to get.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
1625887643878.png anyone knows which girl is this? i found the image on VaMTimbo's kemono banner! but i dont know if i already got this look or not ...

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
Does anyone know if it is possible to import such Daz Studio files from "lilflame" into VAM? Can the files be converted somehow?

First you got to make em G2 compatible in Daz using the cloth morph G8 to G2 (i forget the exact name), then you can export it to VaM

Reactions: lampenkugel

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
How do i make something follow something? Example: Lets say i have a dick cumming or pissing and the girl moves side to side walking - how to i make the dick point at her at all times and follow her moves? When she moves left the dick aims/points at her and shoots - when she goes to the right it follows her to the right. Always pointing at her? Thx :D
Dude the timing of your Post and the question you asked is fucking hilarious! the guy before is crying about some ranting on his hacked goods and you here asking about how to point your dick in the right direction ... lmao! ...

anyways! huff --- it seems to me all you got to do is use the parenting to the tip of the dick and the girl if that isn't getting the job done, maybe use a plugin and maybe a timed position preset in Timeline plugin?

• Haha
Reactions: LettuceSuffering

pbam

May 22, 2018
has anyone ever made any good/hd nipple clothes or textures? I've only seen like 3 maybe 4 tops and 2 of them aren't very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes