Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarlity

Dec 9, 2017
Anyone figure out the password for this? It seems even the native korean speakers can't figure it out.

FenixFyre

Dec 7, 2020
Ahoy pirates. Being rather disappointed with what VAM can do and with quality of scenes (I'm not talking about you, Androinz, yours are top notch!) I started creating more and more of scenes that at least try to emulate the look of real sex. Most of existing scenes are mechanical or look like they were created by some horny 14 years old boy who never touched a woman (I wrote it here several times, every post was deleted, no idea why). Anyway, this is an example of one of my scenes, all of them are designed to be experienced first person, in VR. Probably the best thing about this scene, that you can't see on a picture is how she moves (but if anyone can provide a movie upload site that accepts such content, I'll post it too).

Now the question: is such scene good enough so you paid for it on my patronite, if I had one? ;) View attachment 1299840
I'll totally pay for quality scenes, especially ones that let you go from one action to another without have to load a scene. And, I'd love to see more girl-girl stuff too. This screen shot definitely looks like one I'd pay for.

Reactions: ssuukk

FenixFyre

Dec 7, 2020
Anyone figure out the password for this? It seems even the native korean speakers can't figure it out.

I loaded this plugin so I could read the text. It works great. Just load, right click, hit translate and the page goes English or whatever. From there, accessing is really easy.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
I make awesome motion recorded scenes by hand that last around 5 minutes with all kinds of the latest cool stuff like/ glance/ fluids/ Lipsync and clothes dropping off mid scenes, all custom hand gripping etc... I can never share them because its all content from here...
Of course you could always share them here, there is nothing stopping anybody sharing scenes and characters created with paid content here. Some people are already, should be more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes