Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

oftt

Jun 22, 2021
Anyone figure out the password for this? It seems even the native korean speakers can't figure it out.

wtf, there is no way for a non korean speaker get this charade. even them are facing trouble. It is a really puzzle haha. good luck for who will try, i lost the last couple of hours hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: Derwhatoh

FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
Still cant figure out how to post in the asset area so yea.....I did figure out how gofile links work now tho so here is the latest Vhiper stuff along with other things:

Anyone got the stuff in requests to share by chance? :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here ya go:

https://f95zone.to/threads/scene-the-cowgirl-feat-maria-flopper-edition.88509/
https://f95zone.to/threads/scene-mandy-v-spline.88510/
https://f95zone.to/threads/scene-on-the-grind-pov-mocap.88511/
https://f95zone.to/threads/scene-the-dipset.88512/

tarlity

Dec 9, 2017
The mega is still active but the post was deleted off of arca. Still looking for password help ...

cache:

Reactions: oftt

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
How does it resolve dependencies? Does it first grab raw assets or does it try to find the dependent vars first and unpack from those? Also, how does it deal with recursive dependencies? Like VAR A depends on VAR B which depends on VAR C. Does all the content from VAR A, B, and C get unpacked into the target VAM folder?

Would you be able to provide the same function, except with keeping the VAR files intact?
OK - first: it doesn't fix VAR dependencies. The first two Vamifiers did, but since I got wise that VARs are shit and don't do anything good - it doesn't. So if you're asking about VARs - the code is commented out, might be brought back, but I really don't think VARs are worth it. They're basically a waste of your disk space. But talking about recursive dependencies - it didn't matter, as Vamifier just went through all the VARs, didn't follow dependencies manifest. But again - VARs are fundamentally broken concept, they create more problems than they solve.

What Vamifier does it puts single instance of EACH component: morphs, hair, clothes (including their textures, presets, etc - anything mentioned in their JSON files) into a "cleaned" dir and then resolves dependencies in scene, json or vap file using ONLY those cleaned components, using various tricks, so i.e. if there was a look with very common faceD.jpg (you have many of them, and there's a chance that each one is different), it will query the db for this exact file by its path, obtain its hash and check if a file with such hash was already "cleaned", if not - this one will be copied over and marked to cleaned and used when same hash will be ever reqired. It never extracts any VARs, if it requires a file from a VAR, it just extracts the single file into cleaned dir. So your VAR files are indeed intact. Vamifier doesn't touch anything in your "source" directory, only writes to "cleaned".

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Well I guess there's 100 other ways, all of them better than the way VAR "solve" it.
Var is pretty much a kind of panic development it had to be finished fast ;)
It's not exactly the way how you would develop a stable working standard with several steps of validation processes for the entire model function of it.
But being a "fast shoot" it's decently working for it's purpose though stability is a entire different measurement ;)
But it is here now and it is implemented and it drives the complete distribution system and we have to see when it will be replaced by VAR 2.0
But it was also a lot the fault of the involved creators as well being not carefull enough detecting the entire problem scope in the hot testing and evaluation phase of it.
Im pretty confident VAR 2.0 will get much more stable inside VAM 2.x lessons have been learned and tighter integration is now possible with the refactoring ongoing :)

Last edited:

mpc12345

Jun 11, 2021
Any chance of this.. PLEASE.. if you have patreon I will sub you..
jing tian

Hi Dave, i saw you're desperated with this gal for a long time so i give it a try to help you :))). I'm making look but im not so good at this actually, maybe it could console you a bit while you're waiting for someone having great skill enough to make that for you.
I cant seem to find a good ref pic of her and im not skilled so that may be not look like her then i just bring you her illusion, but forgive me i dont have so much time for this.
Here is the link :

Fiuzo

Aug 6, 2020
Hello, anyone have enviroment/asset with Outfit Shop? I've find only a Lingerie Shop and Cabin Changing Room, but not Outfit shop.

I looking also for update noheadnoleg scene from 108 to last, if anyone can share its very appreciate!
Very Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes