Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
Hello, anyone have enviroment/asset with Outfit Shop? I've find only a Lingerie Shop and Cabin Changing Room, but not Outfit shop.

I looking also for update noheadnoleg scene from 108 to last, if anyone can share its very appreciate!
Very Thanks :)
Looks like his kemono page is updated with some recent stuff:

Reactions: Haliwod

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The Resource efficiency of the current VAM isn't really great without you optimizing a lot as a creator VAM 2.0 will change this experience hopefully to the much much better, it looks all beautifull on paper so far :)
But you shouldn't forget VAM is one of the most complex applications you can run in overall complexity of the entire simulation possible ;)
And this heavily limited by its current Core is pretty amazing

And even Unreal Devs trying to conquer VAM only very very slowly catch up reaching this overall simulation complexity per frame yet alone on the same system range ;)

Last edited:

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Noisy Office
.. A 3mn non interactive scene ..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Eponge, thanks for sharing. Just got a chance to test it out, very nice anim, head movements etc works well from male POV.
I would recommend putting the dependencies text file in your post, and in the case of paid assets (the office), either a link to the file or to the post where it was shared.

The audio comes in a bit too regular, especially near the end of the anim, causing them to clip into eachother. I think that might be because you are calling the audio from a timeline trigger and have a trigger set in AudioMate on the deep vagina trigger and they are clashing. Also, the male audio needs it's audio source changing from sec/head audio in AudioMate ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: eponge

chunk300zxtt

Jan 16, 2020
hi is there any way to run VAM 1080p full screen caz when i do full screen its in 4k by default?
i have the same issue , im using 4k tv and defaults to it and the user menu is soo small you can hardley read the text.
if you look towards the bottom of your main VAM folder there is a batch file called VAM (config) , double click that and a menu will open where you can select your resolution.
bare in mind though , when im loading a scene or anything is loading like assets etc , JUST WAIT untill its loaded as if i try to click on stuff
befor its finished loading the resolution switches BACK to 4k and you ant change n game as far as im aware so you have to exit VAM
and load it all up again.

chunk300zxtt

Jan 16, 2020
WWWHHAAATTTTTTT ???????
IVE BEEN SCREWING AROUND LIKE THIS FOR AGES AND YOU CAN MAKE THE UI BIGGER ???
LOL .. how do you do that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes