Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
Yeah... Well... I guess I shouldn't put effort in facial expressions? Make them smile and look like a doll when they are slapped or spanked...

I don't want to break any rules but this just feels like heavily stretched and the fact that the extended version is still up kinda makes you right. I guess some people don't like me, as I have made & seen more hardcore scenes than this one. Minus the choking sounds? :D
probably you were forgetting to check copyrighted stuff? or anything else fucking rules related. The scene has no violent excess, even if it is not my taste ( violent sex ) ... did you ask the motivation to the moderator ( if there is one still alive? with so many ugly patreon creatives no wonder if they try suicide)?

Last edited:

tna20

Jul 11, 2019
what's up with gofile when I click download it just opens the same page. nothing happens
I just downloaded it. Hint: Use for all downloads from anon, mega, etc. - makes life a lot easier.

1626597034230.png

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
probably you were forgetting to check copyrighted stuff? or anything else fucking rules related. The scene has no violent excess, even if it is not my taste ( violent sex ) ... did you ask the motivation to the moderator ( if there is one still alive? with so many ugly patreon creatives no wonder if they try suicide)?

I don't know the exact moderator. I've also posted a PM to MeshedVR but I don't know a single moderator. And I will probably not going to be able to reach him. I doubt that I'll get a different answer though. I was able to reach WadeVRX on Discord and ask him about it. Said that he didn't give the call for it.

And nah, it's not related to copyright. They would state it clearly or ask me to change the license depending on the license of the copyrighted stuff. Whoever the mod is, he thinks that the model is "distressed" and the scene contains enough "violance" to be removed.

Well, if that's what the moderator thinks, I respect that. In the end, someone thought that this scene is too "violent" and reported it. So the moderator had to act. I should've added some disclaimer or text in the scene but I simply didn't think that it looks too violent or it's forced. It's too late to do that know and I don't want to risk it. They might just say "it's not how it works, stop posting it again with a disclaimer."

I think I even know who reported the scene. But I don't have proof other than really stretched stuff and I also don't like drama. In the end, I will probably stop posting scenes with "violance" on Hub. Or alter the expressions & sounds for free versions.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I don't know the exact moderator. I've also posted a PM to MeshedVR but I don't know a single moderator. And I will probably not going to be able to reach him. I doubt that I'll get a different answer though. I was able to reach WadeVRX on Discord and ask him about it. Said that he didn't give the call for it.

And nah, it's not related to copyright. They would state it clearly or ask me to change the license depending on the license of the copyrighted stuff. Whoever the mod is, he thinks that the model is "distressed" and the scene contains enough "violance" to be removed.

Well, if that's what the moderator thinks, I respect that. In the end, someone thought that this scene is too "violent" and reported it. So the moderator had to act. I should've added some disclaimer or text in the scene but I simply didn't think that it looks too violent or it's forced. It's too late to do that know and I don't want to risk it. They might just say "it's not how it works, stop posting it again with a disclaimer."

I think I even know who reported the scene. But I don't have proof other than really stretched stuff and I also don't like drama. In the end, I will probably stop posting scenes with "violance" on Hub. Or alter the expressions & sounds for free versions.
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-6203827

Dont be that dude

you certainly brought yourself into the spotlight and on a watchlist, slowly.

And it was just a matter of time and you know that.

It might even endup that even link hosting will be denied.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: grivald and keycode

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Jul 14, 2019

i need some help

CustomPaywall

Jun 23, 2021
PLEASE DONT QUOTE THIS MESSAGE OR SHARE THE TORRENT FILE UNTIL WE SAY SO.

Here we go again,
Thank you for waiting while we rebuilt the torrent,

it's now
288GB (84GB Bigger)

I am classifying this download as BETA.. until enough people download it.. and consider it safe.. we are releasing it with a warning... To please PM me if you happen to find anything bad in this pack,

This pack will be presented here for only a few hours until we get enough peers.. If your willing to help seed... please go ahead.
if not, please wait until enough seeders, maybe another day or two.

PLEASE DONT QUOTE THIS MESSAGE OR SHARE THE TORRENT FILE UNTIL WE SAY SO.

Link Removed until seeder quantity and load balances..

note: if you already have part or all of package 1, you should be able to REHASH by moving your data to where it will download this new torrent.

Last edited:

trety

Aug 26, 2017
anyone wanna try creating monica buckfett from fashion business?
View attachment 1304579
Actually i made her sometime ago. Just a note, noone figured out her assets in 100% in the FB game asset thread, so face is pretty much good, but as for the body i have used some mix up of 2 models she's based for if i remember correctly.
Also, it was really quick port and i have never played this game actually, so i haven't ported any clothes.
Originally i posted her only for a friend and later on, at one of the small discords [VamArt - pretty much dead already]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thamajal

May 9, 2018
Actually i made her sometime ago. Just a note, noone figured out her assets in 100% in the FB game asset thread, so face is pretty much good, but as for the body i have used some mix up of 2 models she's based for if i remember correctly.
Also, it was really quick port and i have never played this game actually, so i haven't ported any clothes.
Originally i posted her only for a friend and later on, at one of the small discords [VamArt - pretty much dead already]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that a DAZ model? If it is, send it over to me (if possible) and i'll port over the morph with the body

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes