Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
I'm not a facegen master but see what this padawan .
A fast one with 2 different morphs, one with spherical eyes fix and one without it.
I think the open mouth somewhat distorted the mouth part a bit, don't know how the app converts to face data but see what you can
did you use the file i made for this? or you just made a whone new one cux idk the morphs doesn't make her look like the one i made at all...
and could you nab that presquashed texture from it in Daz... (might not need it since some one else made the same girl and i intend to possibly use his textures but we will see)

silver777

Aug 27, 2017
Here's the one from the Discord. It makes sense that it worked for me, since I already extracted this one before I tried that json.
Yea that's where I grabbed the missing morph from (I ended up scraping the discord as well). I repacked the json with the morphs into a var and posted again a few posts after, dunno if you saw, but sounds like you got what you need. I'm glad I jumped in I like this guys work!

Reactions: Bang5Bang

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
did you use the file i made for this? or you just made a whone new one cux idk the morphs doesn't make her look like the one i made at all...
and could you nab that presquashed texture from it in Daz... (might not need it since some one else made the same girl and i intend to possibly use his textures but we will see)
Ok so i figured is faster if i get to it myself... so i installed Daz just so i could get FaceGen to Export stuff ... shhhh..

Anyhow i exported my junky shit and here where i stand now without any tinkering at all just what FaceGen gave me!
Look:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So without me tinkering with morphs yet i got to say FaceGen you monster! now is the hard part cux those textures are as shitty as shit gets so making or using someone else's textures is a must, the question is which will i do? make em or use someone else's?
I will look at this guys textures maybe i can use em..
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-mate-mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: idjsmce and eponge

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
you can take virtualy anything for such a geisha makeup face look at kdolmastas textures

c-man

Oct 1, 2019
Making a request for:

Don't think I've seen either on here!

woosky67

Mar 21, 2021
Do you guys know if there are assets like wine glasses, beer bottles or something like that? To make it more romantic instead of the hardcore stuff :)

I've found the Ballard stuff ( which include 2 bottles, but not very usable in a romantic setting.

Reactions: piper84

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Do you guys know if there are assets like wine glasses, beer bottles or something like that? To make it more romantic instead of the hardcore stuff :)

I've found the Ballard stuff ( which include 2 bottles, but not very usable in a romantic setting.
Here's some randoms I found in my assets. Am not 100% sure what all they are, but they were named appropriately. Ha

Reactions: piper84 and eponge
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes