Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

trety

Aug 26, 2017
The thing is there is no 'finished' daz model of her.
There was a list of her assets in the FB thread, but there is no any 'finished' duf file, scene or full character share in any way. People figured her face, prolly some clothes too, but i didint really care, i do not know that game and having random Daz clothes which means nothing for me was pointless since we have already too much of stuff to choose from and at the end most models ends up without any of them at some point -_-

Bang5Bang

Dec 30, 2019
Interesting, can you share that morph? I tried using the json posted after me but im missing "loracraft-8808939b" morph that it references. I found a var named "Lora_Craft" on the hub but the morph isn't named the same.
Here's the one from the Discord. It makes sense that it worked for me, since I already extracted this one before I tried that json.

Jun 19, 2018
Yeah but the looks that VL_13 uses on his patron to show his clothes are different. I'm trying to find who took the shot with this model. But probably this is a private look.

btw thank you for your help
I saw your question in the Asset thread after my post.
What I was trying to suggest is to look for posts from 26th of June onward. I tried scrolling through the Screenshots section of the VaM discord, but there are so many there, that I barely made it to July 2nd.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
PLEASE DONT QUOTE THIS MESSAGE OR SHARE THE TORRENT FILE UNTIL WE SAY SO.

Here we go again,
Thank you for waiting while we rebuilt the torrent,

it's now
288GB (84GB Bigger)

I am classifying this download as BETA.. until enough people download it.. and consider it safe.. we are releasing it with a warning... To please PM me if you happen to find anything bad in this pack,

This pack will be presented here for only a few hours until we get enough peers.. If your willing to help seed... please go ahead.
if not, please wait until enough seeders, maybe another day or two.

PLEASE DONT QUOTE THIS MESSAGE OR SHARE THE TORRENT FILE UNTIL WE SAY SO.

- (File Expires after 1 Hour).

note: if you already have part or all of package 1, you should be able to REHASH by moving your data to where it will download this new torrent.
who the fuck is gonna seed this if its locked in a paywall u genius. Put it on anonfiles or mega

itasky

Mar 31, 2019
Current Kemono links, at least the one's I'm aware of. Posting up on page 700 to make an easier# for people to remember and reference back to.

Patreon
there are no download links?

Reactions: Bigrabi

Strangebrew48

Apr 9, 2020
So where are all the download links to these "Kemono" links or is it just inter advertising/reference pages???

Jan 5, 2021
Correcting that mistake, hope you don't mind it's on Neutral Ground

According to the rules Ufile.io is not allowed (not a approved hoster)

I think the torrent is dead, it wont start at all

Reactions: Bob_Oblong

chunk300zxtt

Jan 16, 2020
hey folks , here are my new models.
someone requested jing tian and others wanted more kpop models , although the kpop models might not look
like anyone in paticular i think they turned out well.
Links below.

Jing Tian
1626588528.jpg

Asian 1
1626617213.jpg

Asian 2
1626618283.jpg

Asian 3
1626614372.jpg

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
who the fuck is gonna seed this if its locked in a paywall u genius. Put it on anonfiles or mega
Just read what is written?
It was uploaded with a time limit of 1h, the time that the torrent spreads sufficiently so that people can check if the content is safe.
If people review and consider it safe, in a few days the torrent will be posted with no time limit.

Reactions: Krosos
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes