Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

drxen0511

May 20, 2021
Its not a problem, the VARS dont have a SCENE nor a PRESET. I dont know if im losing myself on the translation but you wont be able to load SCENES/PRESETS from those VARS, if you open them and they dont have the "Saves" directory and in the meta.json you only see morphs and textures its because thats the way the author wanted it, its not an error, you just have to work to get the complete look. Im sorry but i already explain this in detail, this has nothing to do with your VAM installation or any other thing, just do this:

Start an EMPTY scene
Add a default person
Go to female morphs and search for MaF morphs: Hana Head (MaF), Base Body (MaF), Sexy Body (MaF), Dosukebe Body (MaF)
Play with them until you get the results you want, normally one head one body to 1 (100% of slider)
Apply skin textures "MaF.MaF's_OC_Hana.3.var\Custom\Atom\Person\Textures\MaF\Hana" for example
then go to hair, disable the default one (unselect it) and add the one that comes in the var (Bob1), you will get the entire look.

I wont be able to help you more if you cant translate it or understand it at this simple level, but i truly wish you do so you can enjoy the look.
1626848437011.png

nothing
Just nothing QQ...

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Help, anyone using vamX 1.9? I can't find this greyed out Addon sound pack "vamX.Voice_Pack.1.var". Thank you!!!

View attachment 1309734
There is no file on patreon. Just this info..
VAMX VOICE CONTROL
1) Set your Windows default microphone
before opening Virt-a-Mate
2) Have the Virt-a-Mate window active (the last selected window)
INTRODUCTION - Read Me First
For voice commands to work, you need to:

1) Have the Virt-a-Mate window as the LAST SELECTED WINDOW (active window) in Windows.
2) Have your default Windows microphone set to the microphone you want to use BEFORE you open Virt-a-Mate.

3) Have Speech Recognition checked (on) in the vamX UI (it is checked by default)

4) It's better if you are using a headset with a microphone that sticks out from the headset in front of your face.
These have the best sound quality and will result in the best voice detection. If you are using the Quest 2, it is tricky to use the built-in microphone, see the Quest 2 section at the very end of this post.

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
anybody have this ? and this ?

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2018
This thread is slowly turning into a gorefest of everything mixed together other than the actual stuff which has to be posted as seen in the title. Been through 10 pages of just plain useless stuff for people who are here just for sharing and downloading new content. We surely need another thread for newbies who need help or this thread will eventually turn into dust. Or maybe that single review for this will help survive. And yeah, a 3rd one for all that political bullshit and whatnot which has nothing to do here.

Or just maybe change the title of this thread to something else as we have asset releases for sharing as stated by the mods.
Bob and Krosos need their own blog.

arkath

Aug 26, 2016
So... I saw talented and warm-hearted people here taking replica model requests... I'm so surprised! :love:Kudos to all you guys!
If anyone has time and interest... Would you like to have a look at this awesome girl @HaneAme ?
I for one am seconding this! It'd be really awesome.

Where is the Human on this Photo ?
Hey can it, don't hate on haneame. What's wrong with you, man, you really love to just spew every post.

Anyway, it's been awhile since anything got shared, here's dnaddr's v2 refresh of a few of his looks:
Paula V2:

Sammi V2:

Kumiko V2:

Corrine V1.67

EDIT: Find the new uploads for the corrupted files here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-6225394

I'm not sure if new posts should be made in the asset area... I'll just leave this here and let mods update the existing ones or something.

Last edited:

jerticignu

Apr 17, 2019
Hello people ! When in VR mode, i have 2 green lazers coming out of my hands pointing to every target of a scene. Do you see what i mean ? Can anybody tell me if it's possible to disable them ? I already checked in user prefs but with no success...
I think to disable it you should be in "play" mode (not "edit") and your fingers shouldn't be touching "select" button on your controllers

Reactions: Anonim0use

dramythys

Jun 14, 2020
This thread is slowly turning into a gorefest of everything mixed together other than the actual stuff which has to be posted as seen in the title. Been through 10 pages of just plain useless stuff for people who are here just for sharing and downloading new content. We surely need another thread for newbies who need help or this thread will eventually turn into dust. Or maybe that single review for this will help survive. And yeah, a 3rd one for all that political bullshit and whatnot which has nothing to do here.

Or just maybe change the title of this thread to something else as we have asset releases for sharing as stated by the mods.
Exactly

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
I got 4 more for you folks.

View attachment 1308672 View attachment 1308674

View attachment 1308675 View attachment 1308676

i aslo still working on some of peoples request. (y)
I absolutely adore this jessica you've done. They're all really damn accurate its great. Heres a screen that attempts to show off her superb beauty and your work :)
Thank you

Have you ever tried scarlet johanson from when she was in infinity war at her peak hotness?

Last edited:

Wartburg353

May 7, 2020
I'm surprised that no-one has recreated Katerina 'Monroe' Kozlova; gorgeous looking Russian girl and plenty of reference material available too......

Maybe one of you brilliant creators would rise to the challenge!
Thanks in advance

chunk300zxtt

Jan 16, 2020
I absolutely adore this jessica you've done. They're all really damn accurate its great. Heres a screen that attempts to show off her superb beauty and your work :)
Thank you

Have you ever tried scarlet johanson from when she was in infinity war at her peak hotness?
thanks and great work work on your screens , im still yet to learn the post magic and that for better screenshots but i will
and not tried scarlet yet but i will give her a shot too. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes