Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

WantSleepy

Oct 16, 2018
I for one am seconding this! It'd be really awesome.

Hey can it, don't hate on haneame. What's wrong with you, man, you really love to just spew every post.

Anyway, it's been awhile since anything got shared, here's dnaddr's v2 refresh of a few of his looks:
Paula V2:

Sammi V2:

Kumiko V2:

Corrine V1.67

I'm not sure if new posts should be made in the asset area... I'll just leave this here and let mods update the existing ones or something.

EDIT: The old sammi file was corrupted, I've reuploaded the file. Link has been updated
I think the Kumiko / Corrine zip files are corrupt as well.

Obitron

Oct 14, 2020
The image was created by Strelok. As for the model I am unsure if it's an original or a tweaked model from another creator.
Correct. He usually makes his own adjustments but base model looks like ren’s lexi which is built in but with Kayla textures loaded up and lots of body changes.

• Angry
Reactions: Bob_Oblong

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
Just if i see what ReignMocap demonstrates on his VR work in Unreal that guy is a snake oil seller nothing more

but this would be counting for many others ;)

He just tries to survive by fooling others into believing him and his "Visions" and to blend others for his own Business Goals.

I meat so many like him in my life, evaluating their work on truth.

And their will be Millions more of them in the ongoing growing Store Economy.
What Unreal are you talking about? That's Unity. Can't even tell engines apart. And of course I have visions. I have inovated again and again mocap in VAM.I want to make the game I want to play. Well not a game but something more than recorded mocaps. And how am I fooling people? I am puting our more content than any creator. And I am not talking about just mocap creators. But any creators. I pump scenes at every couple of days. I have 104 posts on the hub. Sex scenes, dances, idles, bdsm...you name it. I am working on a futa pack, masturbation pack and bathroom pack in the same time now. I deserve my money friend.

Last edited:

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
you. what are you doing.

If you study the master you will see brilliant plugins. MacGruber Bloom. AcidBubbles Titty Magic. Whoever did glance.

C&G keeps up on top creators. I am still pissed Xstatic resorts to 8 bit nintendo graphics for his full screen fog.

Point is Mr Facepalm. disect creators and see what they are doing. How they are doing it. ReignMocap was super lazy in his approach and needs to redo it proper. Its Nicki Minaj.
Dude I am sorry things went bad in your life that this is what you need to do now. You got in my DM and just acted like an a-hole. You fail to understand(I am not suprised) the technical side of dealing with a mocap penis in VAM. Please stop being a GTA npc.

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
I'm surprised that no-one has recreated Katerina 'Monroe' Kozlova; gorgeous looking Russian girl and plenty of reference material available too......

Maybe one of you brilliant creators would rise to the challenge!
Thanks in advance
Meh, what's needed is this massive momma. Karina Hart in her prime. Someone made a look"alike" but that version sucks.

WantSleepy

Oct 16, 2018
I just downloaded and tested them, it extracted fine. Maybe try again?
I tried again, seems when I open the zip, the folder inside shows the Sammi var file? then when I try to extract it says archive is corrupt. Looking at the file size online, they seem to be all the same as well.

arkath

Aug 26, 2016
I tried again, seems when I open the zip, the folder inside shows the Sammi var file? then when I try to extract it says archive is corrupt. Looking at the file size online, they seem to be all the same as well.
You're right... That's peculiar. The files had the same bugged file size but still worked for me.

Anyway I redownloaded the files (they're different sizes now) and put them on gofile again, hopefully it works this time? Let me know. I took the previous ones offline
Sammi V2:

Kumiko V2:

Corrine V1.67

Last edited:

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
That is fantastic. Thank you so much. I have managed to fix the error log . I just changed the mew directory to capitals. MEW.. and I added ZeroZero_StockingsNetOnly.vam and ZeroZero_SleevesNetOnly.vam to the JaxZoa.JaxStrapSuit.18.var. Thanks again..
Wait there were naming issues in the directory? omfg and here i though VaM would make those correctly! the only error pop'ing up should had been a missing the 3-point light rig dependency one that's it!

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
can u link that background its dope
Didn't VaM pack it in there? should be included in the .var

You kow what maybe i cant trust VaM to save it correctly so here is were i got it from :

is in this file:
while ar it might wanna nab his

looks like this all-together:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Padmor84

chelren

Aug 1, 2020

Anyone have this. Please share.
anyone please share
help me save me my hero .
thank you.

Reactions: rofusg17
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes