Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackaroo143

Mar 21, 2021
I have to say that i know i replied to you but was not targeted to you, i know you are one of the cool ones.

I recieved threats, insults both here and in pm for the content we share, also many creators tend to say they are closing shop because the sharing is hurting them, take for example ZHFX he had 186 subs before i cracked his drm, now he has 235 and ALL his content was shared and his drm is broke so how do you explain this? He surely thought that he was going to loose all his subs, i mean theres is no incentive when everything was shared but the numbers speak for themselves, so please content creators this into account before coming here guns blazing...

No one should send physical threats or insults over this, that resolves nothing and just makes things worse for everyone involved. While sometimes it does make me doubt what im doing when someone "alerts" me it's been linked here or there, i know i also have a lot of really great support and im sure some have even come from here.

waldooo

Jun 29, 2021
Just checked, i have over 100 characters and items, almost all of them are free and open to public, besides the few that are in currently in early access, and the few paid items (MAYBE 5 at most). Why lie bro? I'm a pretty nice and honest guy and i do a lot to help people around the VaM community. I dont come here and harrass people, and i dont expect any sympathy either, im just simply stating how pointless it's getting to waste my days making these characters and skins when people cant even allow me to get a few bucks for my time before early access has ended. It's really not a lot to ask, especially since I DO release almost everything for free instead of perma-paywalls.

I dont think i said anything out of line, or anything to make anyone else upset, but instead i get told my stuff is trash and that it doesnt matter ....where is the humanity man? I've stated before that i am not against pirating at all, but there's something extremely low about doing it to a singular person who has every intention to make the items free in a short period anyway. Im not a company, im a singular person trying to provide as much as i can to vam users with as much of my free time as possible.

anyway, I hope you can enjoy the free content that i have put out, im sure theres something in there for everyone.

I was a major contributor to yours and most of the other decent creators until the pay system patreon uses stopped accepting the prepaid cards. I'm not using my normal credit card period. I'm not using my paypal period. The issue is you can no longer make a bogus account to pay for stuff on patreon, at least not that I've been able to find. Until a better system is put out there things will be as they are. Sorry but if its harder for me to use the methods I want to pay for stuff then I'm going elsewhere.

Jerome-092

Dec 26, 2017
Now if you don't complain about it, maybe -- just maybe, someone will discover you here and throw you an extra $3 a month.

But I promise you the chances are way less if you are coming here crying about your shit getting stolen.
Can't emphasize this enough. If I enjoy the models/scenes someone makes on here I'll gladly donate to them. Hell, I was supporting reign before I discovered this thread. Once I saw him bitch time and time again I decided someone less hostile deserved my money more.

2footcock

Dec 28, 2019
Can't emphasize this enough. If I enjoy the models/scenes someone makes on here I'll gladly donate to them. Hell, I was supporting reign before I discovered this thread. Once I saw him bitch time and time again I decided someone less hostile deserved my money more.
No kidding. I'm pledged to a number of creators, so I have no problem throwing some coin to support folks. After the shit went down with the REAL GIRL!!11!!1!, I almost subbed just to throw 'em some support. But everytime they show up here it gives me pause. As others say, I use this forum as a try before you buy sort of situation. If I like the either exclusive content, or love what they are doing with the stuff that gets posted here I'll support them. Reign does so much stuff right as a creator that I'd want to support (releasing the mega packs of all their stuff periodically, their free content etc.) but then they show up here and troll/ engage with other trolls.

There are three types of pirates, 1.) Someone who will never pay for content. 2.) Someone who can't currently pay for content but will in the future. 3.) Someone who pays more than the general non-pirate on content. (This was backed up in several studies.)

Reign if you see this, just use the forum for general feedback and bug reports like so many other creators of different content do, and don't get into flame wars.

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
thank you hero!

need this for ReignMocap scenes.
Have fun dude :). I hope your HMD blows :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes