Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

kds8787

Aug 2, 2020
Please Please Please Please

• Love
Reactions: Darunios

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
yess we all like that sound don't we. what the fuck is the difference between me creating free stuff and me having a DLC membership? :D
My point was that it's amusing when VAM creators pop up in here griping about their content being pirated while at the same time they're happily pirating content on DLC. :D What do you suppose all those DAZ creators would call you? :D
That was a rhetorical question. :D

chelren

Aug 1, 2020

WOW! HERO! THANK YOU!
I LOVE ReignMocap's SCENES.
need this for ReignMocap scenes.

thank you!!

tarrays

Jan 31, 2021
Guys, has anyone seen a good model of Emilia Clarke? I only know about the vecterror model but it is quite old and does not reproduce it exactly. A lot of minor actresses can be found and there is still no such legend.

dabobman

Mar 5, 2019
You know my content is Early access right? So me making it free after a time is kind of pointless if you are going to just share it anyway. I may as well stop creating all together since nothing seems to work for you. I used to do a 1 week early access, still you share, then a 2 week, how long do i have to make it? just never release another thing?

It's super frustrating to see content posted just one hour after i post it, I try to be neutral and understanding of peoples situations, which is a big part of WHY i do early access instead of permanent paywall, because i DO understand that not everyone can afford even 3 dollars at times, so i make releases free with just a little bit of patience.
I feel ya man. Just so ya know I am one of your backers and love the stuff you produce. Don't give up!

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
View attachment 1317981
And most of Jackaroo are also rips from games so nuff said.
New guys like you should stop spamming this thread anymore. If nobody needs , there is nobody porting those stuff to vam because it takes a lot of time. Who the hell always ask” plz port it to vam, we need it”. Maybe not you but so many people say so, that’s why those creators like Jackaroo made those stuff. Let’s see we dont pay for the pirated stuff, we pay for the time they took and we want more those kind of stuff. And he do it for free. Why you here bla bla but do nothing for this community. If you cant do anything and cant support any creator. Plz stop spamming and just download what you can and leave like so many people do. That’s kind of help for this thread. Hope that we should stop this drama and come back to sharing like we always do.

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
anybody have this scene ? thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes