Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

lampenkugel

Apr 25, 2020
Man, head slot items with components that are sticking out are usually difficult to port as a clothing item. That's the reason you don't have glasses as clothing.

I would suggesting breaking it down into straps plus whatever is tight on face as the clothing item and then the sticking out nose bit as a Custom Unity Asset.
I tried that for a few times already. It is working with other assets but this one is not showing up in VaM. No idea why.. Maybe someone can put it in an assetbundle?

lampenkugel

Apr 25, 2020
Man, head slot items with components that are sticking out are usually difficult to port as a clothing item. That's the reason you don't have glasses as clothing.

I would suggesting breaking it down into straps plus whatever is tight on face as the clothing item and then the sticking out nose bit as a Custom Unity Asset.
I tried that for a few times already. It is working with other assets but this one is not showing up in VaM. No idea why.. Maybe someone can put it in an assetbundle?

J0yB0y123

Jul 25, 2021
I'm not even upset about all this. I like creating free stuff, I like supporting the community. That's why I create free stuff that all of you have probably downloaded and are using. If it was pirating for me to bring those game models to VAM then I guess the websites that I got the free models from should have been banned by now. Yet there are so many other creators out there that are barely creating any free stuff for the community.

It's just crazy how you people feel it's right to justify yourselves and attack me when I legitly create free stuff all the time for the community to use. All I was asking is for you guys to show some respect and appreciation for the time and effort I put into creating and bringing contents to VAM :HideThePain:..... but hey, I guess I'm whining right :KEK:

Ha I'm over it, I've aired myself out, that's the last thing I'm saying. :D

dabobman

Mar 5, 2019
I'm not even upset about all this. I like creating free stuff, I like supporting the community. That's why I create free stuff that all of you have probably downloaded and are using. If it was pirating for me to bring those game models to VAM then I guess the websites that I got the free models from should have been banned by now. Yet there are so many other creators out there that are barely creating any free stuff for the community.

It's just crazy how you people feel it's right to justify yourselves and attack me when I legitly create free stuff all the time for the community to use. All I was asking is for you guys to show some respect and appreciation for the time and effort I put into creating and bringing contents to VAM :HideThePain:..... but hey, I guess I'm whining right :KEK:

Ha I'm over it, I've aired myself out, that's the last thing I'm saying. :D
I don't like how some of these folks talk to artists, best you can do is come around saying thanks and remind folks if they like your work to chip in when they can. Arguing with them is like competing in the special olympics, doesn't matter who wins you're all retarded.

That being said, I support all my favorites. But the folks spewing out cookie cutter crap over and over I pass on.

• Haha
Reactions: maxdannis

ShadowLad

May 28, 2021

2021-07-25_12-59-12.png

EDIT

Its on

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2020
Thats not with my version... uninstall both and reinstall mine.
Actually it still needs: [ they're not listed in meta]
"CannotDie.Evelyn.1.var
[Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/ICannotDie/Evelyn Medium Breasts.vmi]
czgtLDD.Looks_No_11_Angel_set.1.var
DAZ Mystique set [ in her scene its used from FreeDLC.Mystique_Set.1, actually i have that named differently]
TGC.Clothing_Richabri_LacewearChoker.1
SupaRioAmateur.Sub_Demi_Eyes.3
JoyBoy.Bela_Dimitrescu_Set.1
VAM-YJ.Ying.2
JoyBoy.Cindy_Look.2
rukk.Major.1 - it's not official var btw
JayC_Re-animator.Hair_Curly_Bob.1

And yeah i have only Urs version installed, all of these deps could be find in this thread tho so it's not a big deal

// Off topic since i already tagged U Pesadilla... I found what is messing with my MMD plugin. It's steam vr [ i have hp reverb hmd], i need to run it in offline mode and mmd stuff is working just fine

thetruesteve

Aug 7, 2017
Still the same error as before with pesadilla´s file. Can someone pack the dependencies? Not all are here or on the hub

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2020
Seems like
Still the same error as before with pesadilla´s file. Can someone pack the dependencies? Not all are here or on the hub
I have these in custom folder - which means i never found them in any official morph package var
Pretty sure i saw Mystique set in one of the big torrents

JunkMale

Apr 4, 2020
Is there a kind soul that could help get this var and uploaded to anonfiles?
Still having trouble with Mega. Its only Jackaroo Mega I'm having problem with.

Reactions: VENTONORTE

dabobman

Mar 5, 2019
Thanks.
The thing that bothers me about this set is that the metal patterns are the wrong color and barely visible.
See for example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe it's my settings?
I think it's your settings. While I don't get as much detail as in the RL photo, It's a bit cleaner on my rig. Try messing with the diffuse offset on textures and fiddle with some dials to see if you get some more color.

Reactions: Sir Digsbey

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
Guys I cravled from under a rock in terms of VAM road map/dev info. Recently started to hear a lot of mentioning of VAM 2.0 benefits.

Any word/rumor on at least possible ETA?
Thanks!

Reactions: Anon2469
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes