Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

nebka94

Jan 15, 2020
Hello !!

Anyone got ??

Thanks

Reactions: lxlegionxl

dabobman

Mar 5, 2019
Guys I cravled from under a rock in terms of VAM road map/dev info. Recently started to hear a lot of mentioning of VAM 2.0 benefits.

Any word/rumor on at least possible ETA?
Thanks!
The change from 1.2 to 2.0 will be HUGE. Gonna take a good while they said on patreon. It's been few months since even an update so I'm guessing spring 2022. Maybe this winter.

Reactions: Haliwod

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
The change from 1.2 to 2.0 will be HUGE. Gonna take a good while they said on patreon. It's been few months since even an update so I'm guessing spring 2022. Maybe this winter.
I think MeshedVR will make a new statement soon about 2.0.
Thanks guys. BTW anyone heard if there'll be any problems with old files or gen2 models and current asset file types should be supported in VAM 2.0?

tarlity

Dec 9, 2017
If it was pirating for me to bring those game models to VAM then I guess the websites that I got the free models from should have been banned by now.
This a total fallacy. Yes those sites are hosting ripped and pirated content. But guess what? Copyright holders don't go digging around every site issuing DMCAs. It's not worth their time. It's still pirating, but no one gives a fuck until it's brought to their attention. What's stupid is for VAM content creators to port those ripped models over and then charge for them. Yes, you should have a patreon so people can support your effort, but don't put ripped models behind paywalls. That's just fucking stupid.

WantSleepy

Oct 16, 2018
Pretty sure it's from Kitana set and they just recolored it.
Has that ever been shared? I cant' seem to find it. Is that also the mask that can go "under the chin"? I'm definitely really interested in that aspect. I seen it also in screenshots for like KDoll MK19.

I'm guessing the look is still a mystery haha

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
thanks and your so right , when building my VARS (looks) i amusing a VAM full with almost 500+GB of stuff , i trie to use empty scenes as a base but like you say , upon packaging the VAR some random dependinces show up from knowhere like Vam X ? god knows why . i assume that i must have 20 different versions of huntings eyes in many different VARS like vam x etc and randomly pick.

will take your advice and that would be great if you can FIX them and make a Big pack with them, i will hang fire on making more for a few days and install a clean version of VAM for building (y)

Great :)

"i assume that i must have 20 different versions of huntings eyes in many different VARS like vam x etc and randomly pick."

Thats the Point... Everyone is doing this wrong.
They just copie Files like Clothes or like you say Hunting Succubus Stuff in there vars...
Thats why the most Vam Users has thousends of Duplicates.

I mean ok... your vars wasnt a "Worst Case Scenario" like some other.
But like i say, easiest way is to just use a clean install of Vam for creating Things.
Its realy the best and easiest Way you can do.

btw: BigPack of your Looks are in Work ^^
Just have Problems with Time ^^, having a Big Projekt here,
A Reef Aquarium (You say this on English so ?, my English isnt the best sry xD.
I am alrdy 7 or 8 Weeks on it xD...
So at this Moment, you are faster with building new Looks than me with fixing the Vars xD
(My Biggest Var Projekt is Still Bamair, will do a full Pack of him.. big Fan of him, he is the Master in my Eyes.)
(But some of your first Works are realy great to... Its hard to let them realy look right i know this...)

Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Somone just posted something about morph merger about a half novel back. I need some help here. I just merged a couple morphs into one morph, then split the single merged morph in to a head morph and a body morph. This is the result when I use one or the other. They work fine together, but if I use only the body morph, this happens. If I use only the head morph, the the head goes down to her shoulders. Is there a clavicle morph that I may or may not have included.

Need to fix.jpg

alpha629

Jul 1, 2017
Somone just posted something about morph merger about a half novel back. I need some help here. I just merged a couple morphs into one morph, then split the single merged morph in to a head morph and a body morph. This is the result when I use one or the other. They work fine together, but if I use only the body morph, this happens. If I use only the head morph, the the head goes down to her shoulders. Is there a clavicle morph that I may or may not have included.

View attachment 1319409
I don't see any problem? :)

It sounds like when you separated out your morphs the 'head morph' has her head super low and the 'body morph' has her head super high; when you use both morphs together it balances out and looks normal, but when you use one by itself it looks like that.

I'd check out your combined/separate morphs using this plug in and tweak them to look okay individually:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anon2469

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020

View attachment 1319409

Look for a morph called Head_XYZ_PositionFix (or something like that), it'll help you sort out her giraffe neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes