Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galin

May 5, 2017
Somone just posted something about morph merger about a half novel back. I need some help here. I just merged a couple morphs into one morph, then split the single merged morph in to a head morph and a body morph. This is the result when I use one or the other. They work fine together, but if I use only the body morph, this happens. If I use only the head morph, the the head goes down to her shoulders. Is there a clavicle morph that I may or may not have included.

View attachment 1319409
There's a newer Morph "Neckfix" ...searching for a Link...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anon2469

Galin

May 5, 2017
Somone just posted something about morph merger about a half novel back. I need some help here. I just merged a couple morphs into one morph, then split the single merged morph in to a head morph and a body morph. This is the result when I use one or the other. They work fine together, but if I use only the body morph, this happens. If I use only the head morph, the the head goes down to her shoulders. Is there a clavicle morph that I may or may not have included.

View attachment 1319409

ZRSX

Jul 13, 2021
i will hang fire on making more for a few days and install a clean version of VAM for building (y)
Thats the Point... Everyone is doing this wrong.
Allow me to insist with this guide:

You've got 2 parts:
  • How to fix an ugly dependency list
  • How to avoid it in the first place and make clean VARs easily
The main advice for the 2nd part is indeed to have a clean install, but there is also a list of best practices that should be observed when creating VAR files.
Hope that helps.

GenericFlordon

Mar 13, 2021
Allow me to insist with this guide:

You've got 2 parts:
  • How to fix an ugly dependency list
  • How to avoid it in the first place and make clean VARs easily
The main advice for the 2nd part is indeed to have a clean install, but there is also a list of best practices that should be observed when creating VAR files.
Hope that helps.
I am still hoping that someone with the necessary coding skills writes a script that scans vars for included assets and removes them / rewrites meta.json if it finds the assets in separate dedicated vars which naming schemes (creator, asset name) matches the assets. I guess the complexity would be the ruleset for definig what is the "true" var for assets included in other vars, preserving presets and dealing with cascading dependencies...but I think it is doable.

Reactions: ZRSX

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
I am still hoping that someone with the necessary coding skills writes a script that scans vars for included assets and removes them / rewrites meta.json if it finds the assets in separate dedicated vars which naming schemes (creator, asset name) matches the assets. I guess the complexity would be the ruleset for definig what is the "true" var for assets included in other vars, preserving presets and dealing with cascading dependencies...but I think it is doable.
I created such script, only to discover it doesn't make any sense to try and fix dependencies. You just end up with gigabytes of stuff you don't need. You might find it in this thread by looking for vamifier 1 or 2. But I highly disencourage it.

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
Dumb ass must not know how to use vam timeline. Imagine bragging about something like it’s new, when people can do it by hands. You’re a fucking clown.
I'd be happy to see a single timeline scene that looks better than reign's worst scene, if there is such. Personally RM mocaps are the only ones I kept.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Here is the file from the screenshot that I posted earlier.

To call this a mess would be an understatement! This was my first time using Project Canyon Morph Merger, so the hands and feet are messed up. On the bright side, in the spoiler below is what she looks like now, believe it or not, after like 3 hours of messing with morphs clothing and assets. When it is finished, I can post that as well if anyone wants it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes