Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

FIreballcz

May 27, 2021
hi, does anyone have this old plugin?
Maybe a bit off topic, I successfuly tested

see here

If you are interested, Please observe

This video is selfexplaining

Last edited:

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
I'd be happy to see a single timeline scene that looks better than reign's worst scene, if there is such. Personally RM mocaps are the only ones I kept.
You haven't seen nothing my friend. I posted this previews on my twitter. I worked hard on this. Really hard. It kind of bugs me that people are going to steal it but fuck it...my patreon is strong enough. Just don't post it 30 min after release. I am going to be mad :) I worked my ass off on these. The triggers alone made me want to kill myself, my model and a random baby. The tongue action in the alien girl video turned out great. God bless Acid Bubbles for Timeline.
Here are the links for the demo videos :

RyanG02

Apr 24, 2020
I created such script, only to discover it doesn't make any sense to try and fix dependencies. You just end up with gigabytes of stuff you don't need. You might find it in this thread by looking for vamifier 1 or 2. But I highly disencourage it.
Its been running for three days now on about 200GB of VARS, took a day to analyze the VARS and after 2 days I'm only through 6 .dsf files :/

I don't think that its viable for me to continue running it as the current completion estimate is at 288 days :(

Last edited:

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Maybe a bit off topic, I successfuly tested

see here

If you are interested, Please observe

This video is selfexplaining
I would love to use Driver4VR except they have retarded DRM on the thing.
I REFUSE to buy it. I would buy it if I owned it. However it's one of those stupid installs that requires activation with a server every time you install it (possibly every time you run it).

I have enough shit with VorpX requiring a new key each time my PC changes slightly and quite frankly there is no excuse for crap like this.
I am not paying them for a driver that will stop working when their server goes down for whatever reason and makes me dance through hoops to install it.
You can use the FREE Kinect2VR app instead. It doesn't seem as complete or good, but it doesn't have stupid DRM on it so it's what I use.

your401kplan

Apr 26, 2021
I swear I saw a bunch of fallout assets on this thread a while back but I cannot for the life of me find them, anyone know what I'm talking about? It had a bunch of weapons and the fallout 4 red rocket gas station.

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
I would like to take screenshots of some looks or scenes for 3D photos. For this, you have to take two photos from a certain offset. In the scenes and the looks, however, the people move very easily and minimally - especially their hair or eyes - and they breathe. How can I set the scene or look to be absolutely motionless? Freezing is somehow not enough.

DeusEsca

May 6, 2020
I would like to take screenshots of some looks or scenes for 3D photos. For this, you have to take two photos from a certain offset. In the scenes and the looks, however, the people move very easily and minimally - especially their hair or eyes - and they breathe. How can I set the scene or look to be absolutely motionless? Freezing is somehow not enough.
You need the window camera. It should be in all scenes automatically. Select it, set fov to 20, turn it on then press M to switch to its view.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
Turn off all there auto behaviours and make sure you dont have any plugins on that control breathing or expressions and make sure soft body is off in user settings, gaze control can choose what there eyes will try look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes