Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

dabobman

Mar 5, 2019
I have found only one Cassie Cage model from MK 11 in the games character pack. Does anybody have a better looking (higher quality) one? Mb someone made another look. Rly want that r34 look of her)
This should do.

Was able to make a decent likeness without using the base textures. More to my tastes but the OG version of her from MKX should be in there.

1627357780560.png
She has been a personal favorite of mine since that game came out lol.

Last edited:

Haliwod

Jan 8, 2018
This should do.

Was able to make a decent likeness without using the base textures. More to my tastes but the OG version of her from MKX should be in there.
View attachment 1320952

She has been a personal favorite of mine since that game came out lol.
Well thanks this one is good but i specifically mentioned the MK11 model. The one thats older (a blonde MILF that's all over r34 forums).
sample_a6a3231942de401f41bee02d34be424a.jpg

dabobman

Mar 5, 2019
Well thanks this one is good but i specifically mentioned the MK11 model. The one thats older (a blonde MILF that's all over r34 forums).
I think VGC is only one in that case.
1627360558427.png
This is the only other one I know of. If that's the one you got that's all there is. If not I have that one laying around too.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Haliwod
May 5, 2021
I figured I'd post a model I've been working on for a bit. Went for realistic yet idealized. Lots of detail morphs. Uses some non-distributable stuff, so no hub. Texture is modified Lorraine (female 17), with a face tex I have no idea where I got, modified to fit body. Amazing normal map is from RenVR Samantha, also tweaked a bit. Scene has a nice idle animation originally from one of Niko3DX's looks I think. I used BodyHandling for some realistic movement, worth getting it ( ). Left clothing dependencies in, you can ignore them if you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

enjoy

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Looking for any or all of these please? Been looking for a while. The torrents only have Bamair's looks, but none of the scenes. Someone halp? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes