Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Looking for these, Thanks in advance

Clipboard01.jpg

1627189708.jpg
I have this one.
Feeling sure this has already been shared, But cannot find it in search. So here.

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
anyone ?

• Haha
Reactions: aidev

WantSleepy

Oct 16, 2018
PLEASE tell me you've found the scene/model/clothes from the second post? Or even somewhere that the creator has actually shared any of their creations?

I have never requested anything in all my years of being in the adult game community but that model is exactly what I've been trying to make (and never quite getting it right) for so long. Some come close but that one is exactly what I'm aiming for. Also that dress she is wearing, I'm not sure I've ever seen that!
Sorry man, I still can't find anything on it. They actually even recently made a new . Wish they'd share the previous one like you said. I definitely want it as badly haha. Maybe they'll share it one day, or someone who can speak Korean properly can do better research than me. I'll keep my eyes on it till then though.

kruk2

Oct 22, 2018
Its been running for three days now on about 200GB of VARS, took a day to analyze the VARS and after 2 days I'm only through 6 .dsf files :/

I don't think that its viable for me to continue running it as the current completion estimate is at 288 days :(
I'm working on something similar to vamifier that would not only clean your vam but also fix some of the dependencies.
The problem I have with vamifier is that it's super slow. It was running for 8 days and didn't finish. Then there was a power outage and I lost the progress.
For now I have something that can scan my 190GB VAM folder in ~10mins (SSD, 12 threads), hash every file and list what's wrong and where.
The plan is to try to fix presets and scenes, then deduplicate files.
If you want to test the scanning part send me a PM.

1627412197126.png

Last edited:

djjeremy

Sep 21, 2019
Can VAM handle 8192x8192 textures?
It sure can. When I upgraded from the Samsung Odyssey to the Quest 2, I had to start using 8K skins because the pixilation on most 4K textures is so noticeable that it's distracting. The blurry eyebrows kills it for me too.
Photoshop has a great upscaling feature in Menu/Image/Image Size that works miracles.

Last edited:

FIreballcz

May 27, 2021
You missunderstand.
I am not saying I won't pay. I would LOVE to pay. I would have bought it already. However I refuse to deal with the retarded DRM that requires an internet connection to their server.
Understood. What we are talking about? One time 20 bucks order? I am just almost 60yrs old man with more than 30yrs in IT business (security, app development). I have not your bad experiences. Maybe we both wasted more money by spending time to writing these answers. Dot.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Can someone upload these somewhere else? Google will NOT let me download them. I get an error that I need to enable third party cookies. I enabled all cookies, temporarily disabled all adblockers, restarted the browser and I still get that message.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Can someone upload these somewhere else? Google will NOT let me download them. I get an error that I need to enable third party cookies. I enabled all cookies, temporarily disabled all adblockers, restarted the browser and I still get that message.
Here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes