Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
Good animation , bad voice. Is it your pitched voice Reign? :D
Nop it's part of a plugin. My most important thing as a creator is that I don't use myself for mocaps or voice. I don't even like to perform the mocaps. My model is well trained by now and no matter how much you try is hard to reproduce female motion in a realistic way. Not even talking about dancing. That shit is not happening. I'm A REALLLLLLL GIIIIIIRLLLLL YOOOO

lampenkugel

Apr 25, 2020
Here's some more assets for ppl with developed imagination)
View attachment 1316361
View attachment 1316362
View attachment 1316363

Hey guys, could please someone convert this puppy mask? Im trying but it does not work. With some experience it shoud take only a few minutes and I would be super gratefull.

Jun 19, 2018
Hey guys, could please someone convert this puppy mask? Im trying but it does not work. With some experience it shoud take only a few minutes and I would be super gratefull.

Man, head slot items with components that are sticking out are usually difficult to port as a clothing item. That's the reason you don't have glasses as clothing.

I would suggesting breaking it down into straps plus whatever is tight on face as the clothing item and then the sticking out nose bit as a Custom Unity Asset.

congru

Dec 27, 2019
I am not doing the mocaps myself but I will send you a video :KEK:
Don't be like Crazy 3D Modeler. If you keep spamming the thread and arguing with trolls then maybe you will be banned. If you disagree there's no need to respond to me - just move on. Take your arguments elsewhere please.

Last edited:
Reactions: frewgew

Fragginz

Nov 10, 2018
Have fun dude :). I hope your HMD blows :)))
You know I actually really love MOCAP stuff in this game, and you're the -only- creator I support on Patreon (I'm not paying 200 creators 5 dollars a month), and I guarantee you the majority of people on here support at least 1 or 2 creators. You simply cannot expect everybody who tries your stuff to fork out money to do so considering how many creators there are.

Guess why I pledged to you? Because I tried your stuff on here and liked it... Otherwise I'd have never pledged to you. I really liked your stuff because you went the extra mile and actually seemed to be innovating your setup and using new MOCAP tech, but now I'm cancelling my pledge because you're just an absolute hateful little cunt and didn't have to say such spiteful shit to Chelren.

If you had just stayed out of all the drama in this VIRTUAL FAPPING GAME and just put out content, you'd have probably 5x the subs and would be regarded quite highly... You're either retarded, or never ran a business before.

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
You know I actually really love MOCAP stuff in this game, and you're the -only- creator I support on Patreon (I'm not paying 200 creators 5 dollars a month), and I guarantee you the majority of people on here support at least 1 or 2 creators. You simply cannot expect everybody who tries your stuff to fork out money to do so considering how many creators there are.

Guess why I pledged to you? Because I tried your stuff on here and liked it... Otherwise I'd have never pledged to you. I really liked your stuff because you went the extra mile and actually seemed to be innovating your setup and using new MOCAP tech, but now I'm cancelling my pledge because you're just an absolute hateful little cunt and didn't have to say such spiteful shit to Chelren.

If you had just stayed out of all the drama in this VIRTUAL FAPPING GAME and just put out content, you'd have probably 5x the subs and would be regarded quite highly... You're either retarded, or never ran a business before.
Relax dude. I was kidding. You can see the smile. I know how piracy is. I am here on the forum to have a lough not lurk in the shadows to see who steals my content. I give two shits about that.
But now I read the second part of the comment. Hahah. Well that went south fast. Cancel all you want :). To bad. I am about to put out some really cool shit that I am working hard on right now. But I guess you can always steal it . Good luck dude and have fun

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Wow! Why are you speaking like the model is yours to share. Jackaroo was just complaining about his looks being posted here as soon as he releases them and how it's really a problem for creators. Yet you go ahead and share my work no less than 24 hours after I posted it, even though it's early access. This is so very discouraging. Do you know how much time and effort it takes for me to create a model? Maybe you should try creating a model yourself instead of asking and pirating other people's work. There is legitly a guide that teaches you how to port. When you figure out why you don't want to try it then you realize how frustrating it is when you're content gets pirated, even though it's early access.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2019
Thanks alot asswhole :D! That image real helped care my mind. Really don't know why I create so many free stuff for it to end up in the hands of trash people like you who can't respect the time and effort I put into creating free stuff.
And why are you on this forum bitching/whining this is a pirated site after all. what do you think is gonna happened

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Wow! Why are you speaking like the model is yours to share. Jackaroo was just complaining about his looks being posted here as soon as he releases them and how it's really a problem for creators. Yet you go ahead and share my work no less than 24 hours after I posted it, even though it's early access. This is so very discouraging. Do you know how much time and effort it takes for me to create a model? Maybe you should try creating a model yourself instead of asking and pirating other people's work. There is legitly a guide that teaches you how to port. When you figure out why you don't want to try it then you realize how frustrating it is when you're content gets pirated, even though it's early access.
The model isn't even yours to share either. You straight up stole the character likeness from NetherRealm Studios & make money from many other companies with these video game characters that YOU steal, So don't come on here crying about us pirating stuff when you do the same. :KEK:

Apr 14, 2019
thank you hero!

need this for ReignMocap scenes.

GowanCommando

Sep 27, 2017
Thats not true at all, i have maybe 2 paid items. the rest are unlocked after 2 weeks for anyone, absolutely anyone, in caseyou didnt know, patreon does it automatically.....no way they could still be locked...i don't understand why you are lying about that
I'm afraid you're wrong about that. I'm sorry about the fact that the piracy is apparently hurting your bottom line, but there are plenty of posts on your patreon that are still paywalled, even months later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure how you think Patreon works, but Patreon doesn't automatically remove paywalls from old content.

NOTE: I skipped a lot of posts, those are just some examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes