Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
anyone have models of the overwatch girls im having a hard time finding most of them

looking for models in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-scenes-looks-ect.34878/page-78#post-4076517
This is what I could find in my archive. I just fixed some errors and repacked the var. No errors on a clean install. Var and depend.txt zipped into one file.

EDIT: Maybe this is it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

emerald25

Nov 23, 2019
Reactions: buddyh11

kevinburinn

Nov 14, 2018
good look but download link is not on the photo... looks like I have to sign up to d/l the link?

I'm not interested in the model, but I wanted to see, already we are on deviantArt, I used this 20 years ago ...
Then the download is not as usual on the download button like everyone else!
Noooo that's a fucking link WRITTEN on the image !!
Capture d’écran 2021-08-01 161709.png

Good luck to the motivated, I will take a negative vote on his post, since when we have done this kind of torture ..

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020

but,sorry for the trouble,need to typing a bit for download :)
I enjoy your models and appreciate your sharing Xspada. That being said, sharing in this format is a bit silly. It would be one thing if it were a URL like "xspada.com/model1" to drive some traffic to your website or whatever, but a randomly generated URL from google is something entirely different and unnecessary.

For everyone else, here's the URL from the picture:

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes