Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2018
I enjoy your models and appreciate your sharing Xspada. That being said, sharing in this format is a bit silly. It would be one thing if it were a URL like "xspada.com/model1" to drive some traffic to your website or whatever, but a randomly generated URL from google is something entirely different and unnecessary.

For everyone else, here's the URL from the picture:
sorry,later i will saperate both normal and exclusive looks diffrently,btw its only takes few sec to type the link address,much shorter thn spending hours to create her ,mabye i should stop sharing stuff if this goin to reupload anyway

Last edited:

zofpbo

Apr 19, 2020
looking for these...

silver777

Aug 27, 2017
sorry,later i will saperate both normal and exclusive looks diffrently,btw its only takes few sec to type the link address,much shorter thn spending hours to create her ,mabye i should stop sharing stuff if this goin to reupload anyway
Maybe explain why you need to share like this isn't of with a normal link. in honestly I'm just not understanding your reasoning I think. Maybe we can help you figure out how to get what you want. Is the problem people sharing outside of your links? I haven't seen any cases of that, except just now. Is the lack of accurate view/download counts really bothering you? I've always just downloaded your stuff from you directly too, I dont know where people are sharing outside.

Dec 1, 2020
I enjoy your models and appreciate your sharing Xspada. That being said, sharing in this format is a bit silly. It would be one thing if it were a URL like "xspada.com/model1" to drive some traffic to your website or whatever, but a randomly generated URL from google is something entirely different and unnecessary.

For everyone else, here's the URL from the picture:
I just used this site to extract the text from the image.. cause I am lazy.

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
And here is something recent from the talented TheOriginalBatatis:

TheOriginalBatatis - Portrait.png
1.30 gigs

And jorogumo spider girl

Jorogumo (Futa) - Poster - 2.png
300 mb

Last edited:

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
What I fail to understand is *why*. It's nonsensical to make people type a URL, and it literally takes you more time & steps to put the text in the picture instead of just in the description. Whether you think it's no big deal or not, why do it in the first place? The only explanations are that you are on some kind of power trip or that you just think it's funny wasting people's time.

Whether you decide to keep sharing or not after people refuse to jump through your hoops, well that's totally up to you. We'll just be forced to cope with the dozens of other creators that don't do weird shit like this.

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
Anyone know how to get this script to sort vars into creator named subfolders (stopping at first.) Or have on that does it. found one that does to the first _ and have been trying to mess around with it to get it to first . just putting in this script does order them into sub folders but it takes the first two parts of the file name and screwing around with it I havent gotten any results
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D91d

Nov 15, 2020
Well its a tricky question, putting away the taste in clothes, technically the best for me are:

YameteOuji
VL_13
AnythingFashionVR

Those are for ME the ones that produce the best quality in collission/physics wether you like the designs or not.
Jakuubz also had pretty good quality, but he more or less disappeared a while ago :unsure: Wonder where he went.

Reactions: Pesadilla
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes