Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
Can one of you script masters write something that can replace all the stated dependencies of
plugin.specificversion
and change them to
plugin.latest
in the meta.json file?

I am doing it manually, and its taking days. Also, if there was an option to remove all references to a dependency as well?
the whole section for a plugin you don't have and don't want should be removed to stop them trying to download it from the hub and giving errors as missing it.

Those two things would clean up VaM a lot! I am pretty sure I don't need 30 versions of MacGruber.essentials or .life etc. I have not seen any specific instance where an old version is required either!

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Can one of you script masters write something that can replace all the stated dependencies of
plugin.specificversion
and change them to
plugin.latest
in the meta.json file?

I am doing it manually, and its taking days. Also, if there was an option to remove all references to a dependency as well?
the whole section for a plugin you don't have and don't want should be removed to stop them trying to download it from the hub and giving errors as missing it.

Those two things would clean up VaM a lot! I am pretty sure I don't need 30 versions of MacGruber.essentials or .life etc. I have not seen any specific instance where an old version is required either!
The meta.json is just the files that vam checks for dependencies changing its values wont affect the scene/preset, what i mean its that even if you change it to .latest the scene/preset will still have the var dependency and fail to load if not found. If you manage to edit your others JSONs just avoid changing the scripts (plugins) since not all authors make them backwards compatible so if your scene is rigged to run with version 3 and you change it to version 5 maybe it wont load (that depends on the author)

I have a python script that removes all the dependencies from my entire VAR folders, that helps me with VAM boot time, and helps my OCD with the error log being full, there a very few authors that use the dependency system correctly so i just avoid it completely.

rekkkkkk

May 18, 2021
hey brotendos, dont know if these 2 designers are in our kemono list, beautiful looks:

Reactions: Anon2469

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Someone asked about cars yesterday, did charger but interior kinda fuct (can see through roof and window frames)
View attachment 1328204 View attachment 1328197 View attachment 1328208 View attachment 1328205 Closed the window tinted them black af and changed paint on charger View attachment 1328424
Thank you! Lmao, I just noticed Dom living his quarter mile in there. :ROFLMAO: "So much torque, that it twisted the chassis off the line".

• Haha
Reactions: Haliwod

itchy_research

Jun 16, 2021
A lot of you prefer anonfile. The download speed is poopy, why not pick mega or gofile or somethign similar? Or am I missing something?

davis012

Mar 7, 2021
For me, VAM has gotten really slow recently. Nothing much has changed, my hardware and everything's the same; does anyone know what could be causing issues?

nonacademic

Jun 16, 2021
Trying to find these if anyone has them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes