Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangebrew48

Apr 9, 2020
I cant find this moprhs tab ?? please help

• Under the moprhs tab, select "Head" (not face) and you should see a slider named the same as the morph you put in the import folder.

Last edited:

monstershinkai

Apr 30, 2021
Thanks for the share monstershinkai, She looks great!
You deserve it too! :) Glad you like her. I appreciate that you are not negative towards me for my decision to be exclusive. I will take this opportunity to say this. I honestly don't mind people having my creations. It is why I posted on the Hub at the start. It's people who take my stuff, maybe add one morph and sell it who piss me off the most. The second is people who lack any consideration for the creator and just want free stuff. But I think there are a lot of dignified people on f95. Only thing is, my work will now likely reach those who will take advantage of me. This is why I chose to be exclusive, to people who wouldn't do that and genuinely appreciate my work. If you are such a person, I wish I could just give it to you freely, but it's hard to trust anyone.

Last edited:

waldooo

Jun 29, 2021
Made a quick Black Widow

View attachment 1317560 View attachment 1317561

Looks like she's holding my penis!! ;0

who has?

View attachment 1326993
I had her but she was to sticky for me

I'm not even upset about all this. I like creating free stuff, I like supporting the community. That's why I create free stuff that all of you have probably downloaded and are using. If it was pirating for me to bring those game models to VAM then I guess the websites that I got the free models from should have been banned by now. Yet there are so many other creators out there that are barely creating any free stuff for the community.

It's just crazy how you people feel it's right to justify yourselves and attack me when I legitly create free stuff all the time for the community to use. All I was asking is for you guys to show some respect and appreciation for the time and effort I put into creating and bringing contents to VAM :HideThePain:..... but hey, I guess I'm whining right :KEK:

Ha I'm over it, I've aired myself out, that's the last thing I'm saying. :D
Hey, come here for a sec, lemme give ya a smoochie and a hug.. ;P

hey folks , got 5 more for you all that i made.

View attachment 1319140
Lily Dole

View attachment 1319141
Rose HW

View attachment 1319142
Heathe C

View attachment 1319145
Em Clarke

View attachment 1319150
Lilly C
oh wow your very good.

Look for a morph called Head_XYZ_PositionFix (or something like that), it'll help you sort out her giraffe neck.
maybe he likes giraffee neck girls. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

mpc12345

Jun 11, 2021
You deserve it too! :) Glad you like her. I appreciate that you are not negative towards me for my decision to be exclusive. I will take this opportunity to say this. I honestly don't mind people having my creations. It is why I posted on the Hub at the start. It's people who take my stuff, maybe add one morph and sell it who piss me off the most. The second is people who lack any consideration for the creator and just want free stuff. But I think there are a lot of dignified people on f95. Only thing is, my work will now likely reach those who will take advantage of me. This is why I chose to be exclusive, to people who wouldn't do that and genuinely appreciate my work. If you are such a person, I wish I could just give it to you freely, but it's hard to trust anyone.
Your work is always top notch, bro.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
where to find?
At first glance, I thought that was one of MiniMax's creations, but I am pretty sure it is not. To my knowledge, he does not share his looks, only screenshots on discord. Also, the lighting in this image doesn't look like his style. Here is his hub link.

P.S. I am still waiting for this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kinda looks like alterego style
^This

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020

Hi and thx

you have Mia and Gabi ?

Reactions: sansastarkkkhh

Sedrem

Dec 7, 2019
At first glance, I thought that was one of MiniMax's creations, but I am pretty sure it is not. To my knowledge, he does not share his looks, only screenshots on discord. Also, the lighting in this image doesn't look like his style. Here is his hub link.

^This
Hummm... that not a good news. It seems that Minimax doesn't share his wonderful work other than in photos.
:cry:

Reactions: Anon2469

Sedrem

Dec 7, 2019
What about those?

Anybody had some?

Thx!

FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
What about those?

Anybody had some?

Thx!
Here:

DeusEsca

May 6, 2020

^This
Top image is Dragonink and the second is MiniMax. Neither of them release their work so you can forget ever getting them.

Reactions: Anon2469
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes