Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

jerticignu

Apr 17, 2019
Wut?
Here's the look you posted on the left and "my" version (face morph and textures taken from Tobi19's chubby Miranda) on the right.
Is there really any discussion?
Sorry, I didn't check the link, I assumed it was the Tobi19 original Miranda, sorry.

I am just saying that this:

does not look like her

ssberr

Dec 31, 2017
Is there any plugin that helps with rescaling custom models to be compatible with existing scenes?

arkath

Aug 26, 2016
Is there any plugin that helps with rescaling custom models to be compatible with existing scenes?
There are a few ways:
LFE HeightMeasure to view measurements, and scale/adjust on your own

MorphMassManager + SupaRio's Neck Fix Morphs (if needed) to do things like put your model's head on the scene model.

All of them are useful plugins to have regardless

Reactions: ssberr

Bigrabi

Jul 18, 2020
Problem? It's the best I could find in hair with physics resembling the in-game hair. Will happily take suggestions for a better fit. You can use the clothing item "Miranda hair" if you don't mind missing physics.

Here's the appearance preset:

dump into VAM folder.
sorry if that sounds offensive, I wanted that by no means:cry:

DeusEsca

May 6, 2020
UiAssist is what I use mostly for this. You can setup a button to load an appearance preset that keeps the current models scale and clothing. Won't help much if the existing models proportions have been messed with(longer legs, shorter torso etc) but that's down to bad creators making models with no thought of compatibility.

Rankorn

May 9, 2018
Hey guys, i wanted to ask if someone doesnt have some glasses assets. Ive downloaded some free ones from hub, but i wanted some more transparent ones, which i didnt see on hub. Thx

Reactions: frewgew

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
I am in the process of organizing my morphs folder and I noticed that there were a few files with corrupted names, so naturally, I just had to fix them. I opened up each of the corrupted .vmi files, copied the name from inside, renamed the .vmi and .vmb according to the display name on line 3. I also put them in the folder name according to line 4 in the .vmi file. NOW, you should not have errors when opening any looks/scenes that use these morphs, UNLESS the look/scene that you open has a direct file path in the .json file. That is an easy fix though.
Lastly, it is not the fault of the morph creator that the names were corrupt. I think it is just a windows or zip translation issue. I have also included a link to the original files for anyone who wants to take a look.

Corrupt file

Fixed file

Feb 29, 2020
I know this was asked in the past, don't think it was responded to though, so I was just doing a check up, has anyone been able to get this? Appreciate your time.

dabobman

Mar 5, 2019
I tried to clean my install again with no such luck, just takes too long and ends up erroring usually. Has anyone tried making Vacuum or Vamifier a little bit more selective? Or are there some options there I am missing. Wouldn't it be easier and safer to complete one task completely, like maybe scan a select few vars and such so the cleaner progs don't get overwhelmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes