Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
I tried to clean my install again with no such luck, just takes too long and ends up erroring usually. Has anyone tried making Vacuum or Vamifier a little bit more selective? Or are there some options there I am missing. Wouldn't it be easier and safer to complete one task completely, like maybe scan a select few vars and such so the cleaner progs don't get overwhelmed?
you can do that with vamifier Just cycle in small amounts of vars rescan and clean. It only take 15% CPU tops been through and extracted and placed 40 gigs in 3 days equaling 48000 files and 4k folders if you run into a error you can remove whats giving you errors rescan and clean and it will continue where it left off.

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
I tried to clean my install again with no such luck, just takes too long and ends up erroring usually. Has anyone tried making Vacuum or Vamifier a little bit more selective? Or are there some options there I am missing. Wouldn't it be easier and safer to complete one task completely, like maybe scan a select few vars and such so the cleaner progs don't get overwhelmed?
To clean means to gather all possible required/known components like morphs, hair, clothes, get only a SINGLE copy of each and update all places that reference any of these components to the single copy. Vamifier won't get overwhelmed, the more it knows the better. What would you want to achieve with a subset of vars?

tom56

Dec 19, 2017
Anyone got her? Thanks

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Specifically looking for a black widow LOOK ?
main-qimg-4cc8cf57260fe337d67ad8e9c58ffeaf.jpg

Any of the latest crazymodeler pls:

1627652968.png
1626292655.jpg

And here are the latest talented works from RenVR in trade ;)
All credit to RenVR :

2 gigs

Jade.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes