Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
None of these were in the torrents from the past year. If you don't like the thread, why are you here? I don't see a rule of having to put a list of request VARs into a spoiler tag. That's just one extra step that makes it hard to discover and see. So I don't agree with your logic. You just sound grumpy AF.
It's called common sense or respect which you have shown to lack in some previous posts.
There's a second torrent but you also miss ability to search it seems.
Humility, politeness also.. you come to a thread and ask people to leave because they ask you to put long content in a spoiler tag?

You need rules for that?

Blade2004

Nov 3, 2020
Hey! it's unfortunate that some of the torrent was bad, but it's been gone for so long. Is there any way you could just stop seeding content from those specific creators and allow me to have the link?

Obitron

Oct 14, 2020
Any one have these to share?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you check the hub first for those? I only picked out a couple random ones from your list and they are on hub and there is no reason for someone to repost them here.

Not sure what you would need old versions of Lily's throne for, but you do know that stuff on hub has a history tab where you can grab those old versions from?

You can also check for missing dependencies right from inside vam if they are hub hosted.:rolleyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

pbam

May 22, 2018
LOL. Are you trying to dictate rules by TYPING IN CAPS? GTFO with that shit.
There is no discord you can just go and add a list of missing dependencies for some items that are paid.

You both should just provide some of the requested items or stop adding your whines about how this place should or should not work. My request post would take you two mouse-wheel scrolls to zoom by. Now everyone has to watch me and you bump heads like fools.
Some of the items you requested are already in the torrent pack, and the majority of the rest are in this thread if you've actually bothered to search. And it's just common courtesy to do those things, don't be an ass about it.

Deleted member 1647502

Sep 13, 2019
Some of the items you requested are already in the torrent pack, and the majority of the rest are in this thread if you've actually bothered to search.
They are not in the torrent pack. They are not in this thread. I think you assume that I don't already have the past years torrent content and that I haven't been keeping up with the thread. But to Obitron 's point, I did not look at what is in the hub.

pbam

May 22, 2018
They are not in the torrent pack. They are not in this thread. I think you assume that I don't already have the past years torrent content and that I haven't been keeping up with the thread. But to Obitron 's point, I did not look at what is in the hub.
animekunai
50shades
clockwise
clubjulze
damarmau
joyboy
spline
batatis
vecterror
are in the packs and in this thread.

dzrealnuts

Jul 5, 2021
my game crashed and now it wont load. On launch I just get a black screen and it never opens. I've tried the updater to sync, repair and check core integrity. All those options and its not working. any ideas?
This is exactly the kind of posts we don't need here and why its so damn hard to find anything because we have to browse through 20 pages of people asking for help which should be asked in another thread and now people here will start answering him and arguing between each others for another chance of measuring dicks by their knowledge and such and such.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
This thread is getting nuked, soon hopefully, then we can all migrate over to the general thread and use it as we see fit. Then we can have a single thread where we can offer each other help, post screen shots, discus our projects etc. As long as this thread exists, the other doesn't get the footfall, so that stuff will continue to be posted here. So if we can put up with the OT for just a little longer, this thread will be gone and we wont need to worry about it anymore.

Discord and the VAM forums are for obvious reasons not a good fit for a lot of people here. The last thing we should be doing is chasing people off this website, we should be doing the exact opposite, trying to create our own community of creators right here who are not beholden to the restrictions of the monetized VAM community.

ch2onic

Dec 13, 2019
This is exactly the kind of posts we don't need here and why its so damn hard to find anything because we have to browse through 20 pages of people asking for help which should be asked in another thread and now people here will start answering him and arguing between each others for another chance of measuring dicks by their knowledge and such and such.
10x more pages of people with the same post as you complaining about how people use the thread. Dont mind if people ask for help, can be dealt with easy in pm. Get over it.
Screenshot (204).png fixed missing stand for one of horses and got rid of vines. Screenshot (203).png

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Looking for any or all of these please? Been looking for a while. The torrents only have Bamair's looks, but none of the scenes. Someone halp? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes