Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
Any updates on that new mocap rig you were working on? It looked pretty promising. Mocap stuff is by far my fav, especially the dancing animations.

Can't stand MMDs because 99% of them are weeb shit with the girl doing some insane anime dance, and the other 1% just doesn't have that fine-tuned feeling like mocap does.
New mocap rig project is dead in the water for now. But this scene is turning out great . It's going to be kind of like a framework for future animations

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Any one have these to share?

*UPDATE* Thanks to the people who have DM'd some of these, really appreciate it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy to supply dependencies I can help provide.
Few Here.
AmineKunai.Blushes_Pack.1.jpg
AmineKunai.Blushes_Pack.1.var
Riddler.Kelsie.1.var
Riddler.Kelsie.2.var
Riddler.Kelsie.2.var.depend.txt
Riddler.Kelsie18.1.var
Riddler.Kelsie18.1.var.depend.txt

Riddler.DJTanlineVariations.latest.var. Is not on patreon

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
Someone got the new KAI to share ? o_O :

Last edited:

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
I was really looking forward to that dungeon asset and going to use it in a scene, unfortunately the included lighting doesn't match the directions and strength of the lighting in my scene, so I either leave it so the torch flames emit no light, or if I try to match them I get shadows I don't want covering the action, or have to add crappy ambient faux light breaking the shadows I do want. :( No idea why, with a program as good for dynamic lighting as VAM people leave these in. Is it a difficult task to strip out the torch sconce flames?

Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Anyone know why .min1 through 10 and .latest0 is in Ridiculous.AtticRide.3.var meta and scene .json? This is the first time seeing that inside a json file. Normally, it should be .latest or .1 +.
Either way, I fixed most of the errors. This is the only one left, which I don't know how to fix. Yet.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Either way, I fixed most of the errors. This is the only one left, which I don't know how to fix. Yet.
Just tried the scene, not getting the error myself. Probably something to do with the version of TL. You could always just delete the "Timeline Control" atom, it's turned off, there is nothing else in the scene that references it and the scene runs fine without it. It's likely just left over construction debris from before they made the custom UI.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Just tried the scene, not getting the error myself. Probably something to do with the version of TL. You could always just delete the "Timeline Control" atom, it's turned off, there is nothing else in the scene that references it and the scene runs fine without it. It's likely just left over construction debris from before they made the custom UI.
That fixed it! I removed that atom, saved the scene, replaced the old scene json in the unzipped var with the new json and rezipped as var. I tested the new var and it is now error free. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes