Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiuzo

Aug 6, 2020
Hello! Anyone know or have Medieval Skimpy armor and Weapon? I've found only 2 or 3 from Sharr

Very thanks^^

rooperontti

Jul 31, 2019
Help needed.
For some reason animated scenes such as all noheadnoleg scenes, Ridiculous AtticRide3 etc. where there are UI buttons for starting animation won't start. Scene loads fine, but none of the buttons do anything. Is there a a pluging these scenes require or have I accidentally disabled some option somewhere?

Other animated scenes like the default scenes, MK47, Reanimator, ReignMocap work fine.

I'm using newest VAM, loading straight from .var AddonPackages.

TellyV

Jun 11, 2020
Hello! Anyone know or have Medieval Skimpy armor and Weapon? I've found only 2 or 3 from Sharr

Very thanks^^
There is https://f95zone.to/threads/vl_13-armor-x.88389/

And TheOriginalBatatis - Junaida Armor
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-5860074

The main chest piece is not particularly skimpy, but the straps, boots and shoulder pads are a good base to work with.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here are some weapons.

And a chainmail texture to turn any piece of clothing into medieval armour:

Last edited:

cheezburger

Sep 8, 2017
I came across this last night. Easy Mate - full of scenes models extra .... Have fun.
I finally had a chance to download this. Is this the "official" Easy Mate? I haven't seen version 5 mentioned anywhere, only version 4.

smittypunk

Jun 30, 2020
I finally had a chance to download this. Is this the "official" Easy Mate? I haven't seen version 5 mentioned anywhere, only version 4.
I dunno for sure. I simply know that I haven't seen post anything about a five through reddit like they did IV. And the date for that five folder is less than a month after IV's release, but of course that could just be when work began. IV sorta broke with the new startup menu for VAM; it still works, but the menu has to be loaded like a scene in my experience. Also we lost the convenience of extra ui buttons seemlessly extending from ui menu for things like dress, plugins, etc. There are plugins that do similar ui addons, but not as well-integrated, imo. Not a complaint, just a critique.

Reactions: Anon2469

cheezburger

Sep 8, 2017
I dunno for sure. I simply know that I haven't seen post anything about a five through reddit like they did IV. And the date for that five folder is less than a month after IV's release, but of course that could just be when work began. IV sorta broke with the new startup menu for VAM; it still works, but the menu has to be loaded like a scene in my experience. Also we lost the convenience of extra ui buttons seemlessly extending from ui menu for things like dress, plugins, etc. There are plugins that do similar ui addons, but not as well-integrated, imo. Not a complaint, just a critique.
I found this post on Reddit with instructions on how to fix the buttons. It worked for me:

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Any one have the latest crazymodeler pls:

View attachment 1326763
View attachment 1326759

And Gina? (still lol)

Here is something random in return:

Goes well with cat tail

fasffas.png

And here are the latest talented works from RenVR in trade ;)
All credit to RenVR :

2 gigs

Last edited:

pbam

May 22, 2018
Help needed.
For some reason animated scenes such as all noheadnoleg scenes, Ridiculous AtticRide3 etc. where there are UI buttons for starting animation won't start. Scene loads fine, but none of the buttons do anything. Is there a a pluging these scenes require or have I accidentally disabled some option somewhere?

Other animated scenes like the default scenes, MK47, Reanimator, ReignMocap work fine.

Have you tried to start playback from the scene animation tab? Some scenes occasionally bug out.

-Carcosa

May 14, 2021
I have a python script that removes all the dependencies from my entire VAR folders, that helps me with VAM boot time, and helps my OCD with the error log being full, there a very few authors that use the dependency system correctly so i just avoid it completely.
Heya, I've seen you mention this python script here before, any chance you are willing to share it? I'd love to take a look.

adamken

Jan 4, 2019
hi all i get this when i use MacGruber speech recognition apparently your machine does not support

smittypunk

Jun 30, 2020
Help needed.

Are you seeing the dot at the end of your laser when highlighting over the buttons? Are the buttons shading highlighted? I noticed in recent months I almost never can access buttons in scenes unless I'm on a severely odd angle; then it will sometimes work WHEN hands are enabled. When I DISABLE HANDS (VR hands on/off), the buttons work just fine from anywhere. It wasn't a problem before, and I don't know what changed, but that's the solution I've found. So, see if it works with the hands off then switch 'em back on.

Last edited:

CFOesoRd

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks Amadeus3D,
IMHO this list should be pinned in the first page with the torrent link, infos etc...

@ any moderator: can you make this happen?

peace & love friends
I agree...I find this list more useful than anything on the front page currently. It took me about 3-4 times of trying to find this list again I have just favorited the page, but for the usefulness ..front page.. or not, either way is coo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes