Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
No Bullshit here..

bamair198409/07/2021

[10:06]

[10:08]
This guy, he has been using my textures to make money, and I found out that he is using other people's hairstyles, only slightly modified, and write his own name.

bamair198409/07/2021

Disgruntled_Dragon

Jun 13, 2019
Looking for a few things. If you spot them, let me know :)

Sharr
biochrisd
ClockwiseSilver

raaSai

Oct 29, 2020
(PLEASE LINK TO THIS POST) WE WILL REPLACE BROKEN LINKS

VaM Torrent Pack 2 ReRelease,

Huge 288GB Package of VARs.. All in 1 single package, 1 single place..

Downloading this torrent comes with warnings, that the content is from outside sources.
Backing up AddonPackages is recommended should there be a nasty file.
Although we have looked through with a fine tooth comb, if you find anything distasteful please send a Private Message.

If you are not grown up enough to deal with the possibility of the pack containing distasteful content, don't download!
This package wouldn't be for you! Sook all you like.:KEK:. shit happens.!, This package is for all the cool :cool: mofos on this forum!

We would appreciate if you can seed back at least 1:1 to help keep this going strong..

Enjoy!
Apparently people aren't aware the new (and cleaned) torrent has been out there for a while now, so ...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I'm here once again to remind you that this thread will be closed, this time with a definite time: 31/08, aka by the end of this month.

Until then this thread will remain open and we continue to encourage people to post releases as threads in the asset area.

Black79

Jul 13, 2017
wich is the best scarlett johansen look, i have vecterrors look but i think its ugly.
is there a better look for her and where can i download this look?

vamaholic

Jul 12, 2021
that detect my mic but so dose VeeRifter's VoiceControl plugin in VAM so i dont know why MacGruber speech recognition wont see it
So, VeeRifter's plugin detected the microphone, but did speech recognition actually work with that plugin ?

Fiuzo

Aug 6, 2020
Hello, anyone have this update version ?
I've found only bugged vrs 1.0

rooperontti

Jul 31, 2019
Have you tried to start playback from the scene animation tab? Some scenes occasionally bug out.
Are you seeing the dot at the end of your laser when highlighting over the buttons? Are the buttons shading highlighted?
Thanks for the replies, but I didn't have neither of these problems. After trying out several things out I found out that scripts like AcidBubbles.Timeline needed to load from a .var file and not unpacked to /custom/scripts. Is this a known thing not to unpack scripts? No idea what difference it makes, but after deleting the files in scripts folder and just adding the .var file in /AddonPackages/ fixed my problem.

However I now noticed similar problem with other scenes. For some reason some script files, even though they are 100% accurately installed in /custom/scripts/ folder popup "does not exist" error. Could this be related to the security feature added by one of the recent VAM patches which require me to allow each scene seperately to load scripts? Is there a button to just allow all scripts?

ItsMrFoxToYou

Jan 20, 2021
It depends where they reference the file. Welcome to the nightmare of VaM.
If they look in custom/scripts they wont see the one in the var.
If they look for the specific var, they ignore the others.
Or some include them in their own var to waste disk space.
There is no easy solution. You could manually edit the .json files in the var to point to the correct place if you like, but depending on how many you have. well, good luck.
If you find a nice solution, let us know!

Reactions: Pesadilla

Deleted member 1647502

Sep 13, 2019
I am looking for

Anyone? :love:
Looking for a few things. If you spot them, let me know :)
ClockwiseSilver
Second this request!
Okay, it's probably been long enough now for Clockwise to have made some subs for this great model. Please consider supporting them via if you want to see them create more of these kind of models in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrmagmrmag2

Dec 21, 2018
Is there another site we can move to? Anyone have any ideas?
Why move? We can just create a new thread. I guess the reason for this to be closed is because it reached the limit of posts (we are already at page 771). Maybe there is a limit the forum software can handle (most likely 1000 pages or something like that).

So why not create a new thread in this forum?

Apr 12, 2018
Anyone have these from vamyjgril? Looking for the first one in particular. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes