Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1647502

Sep 13, 2019
Does anyone have this scene?

I just downloaded the archive, but it is damaged and I can't unpack it. Then I downloaded another archive with this scene, but I still can't unpack it! Any working version of this scene?
You can try this one. I haven't but maybe it'll work for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlternateDreams

I'm tired, boss.
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Problem? It's the best I could find in hair with physics resembling the in-game hair. Will happily take suggestions for a better fit. You can use the clothing item "Miranda hair" if you don't mind missing physics.

Here's the appearance preset:

dump into VAM folder.
I don't know if you changed her face (she looks like the model i already had).
But her ass... damn.
Great job!

ass.gif

raaSai

Oct 29, 2020
hi all is the Leap Motion Controller any good with VAM caz i am thinking about getting one
n i dont have VR
I have only used it in VR but my experience so far:
  • it has some lag, but not too bad
  • the tracking will be lost and confused when you grab any of your "appendages"
  • the sensor FOV is not great, but that would probably not be such an issue outside of VR because the sensor positioning is different. In VR, tracking is lost unless your hands constantly stay within your own field of view
  • when tracking is lost and then regained, your hands sometimes fly through the room, so there is a chance you smack around anything within reach (which can seriously break poses and animations that need alignment)
  • you can't do much interaction except touching and grabbing, and grabbing sometimes misfires (but not too often). Annoying in VR, because you sometimes need to switch to controllers, but again probably a non-issue in desktop mode
I used the sensor a few times in the beginning and thought it was quite exciting to use, but basically stopped using it pretty soon-ish. But that's mainly because it's somewhat cumbersome to use in VR and I got tired of having to reload / reset scenes after accidently whacking characters out of their poses once too often. Haven't really tried the newer SDK that came out as a preview recently. The hand tracking seemed way better, but the initial hand recognition was slower. Although I think this was a few months back, so things might have improved since then.

The newer IR 170 sensor is way better, but also pretty expensive compared to the Leap Motion one.

Honestly, if 70 bucks isn't a big deal for you, I'd give it a try. IMHO it's not that great compared to VR controllers (especially if they have finger tracking), but compared to a mouse .... ^ ^

adamken

Jan 4, 2019
I have only used it in VR but my experience so far:
  • it has some lag, but not too bad
  • the tracking will be lost and confused when you grab any of your "appendages"
  • the sensor FOV is not great, but that would probably not be such an issue outside of VR because the sensor positioning is different. In VR, tracking is lost unless your hands constantly stay within your own field of view
  • when tracking is lost and then regained, your hands sometimes fly through the room, so there is a chance you smack around anything within reach (which can seriously break poses and animations that need alignment)
  • you can't do much interaction except touching and grabbing, and grabbing sometimes misfires (but not too often). Annoying in VR, because you sometimes need to switch to controllers, but again probably a non-issue in desktop mode
I used the sensor a few times in the beginning and thought it was quite exciting to use, but basically stopped using it pretty soon-ish. But that's mainly because it's somewhat cumbersome to use in VR and I got tired of having to reload / reset scenes after accidently whacking characters out of their poses once too often. Haven't really tried the newer SDK that came out as a preview recently. The hand tracking seemed way better, but the initial hand recognition was slower. Although I think this was a few months back, so things might have improved since then.

The newer IR 170 sensor is way better, but also pretty expensive compared to the Leap Motion one.

Honestly, if 70 bucks isn't a big deal for you, I'd give it a try. IMHO it's not that great compared to VR controllers (especially if they have finger tracking), but compared to a mouse .... ^ ^
i am going to use it with AcidBubbles DesktopLeap that looks good

RyanG02

Apr 24, 2020
Humbly requesting this:

Single sock for the left and Right foot.

L R Socks 4.jpg

TIA

Reactions: Blaaaa..

chosen

Sep 6, 2018
I'm looking for VirtAmateur.Nubi , Link:

It's the asian girl from the scene
Many thanks in advance

Reactions: pigtamer69

duration

Aug 24, 2019
Hey People, by any chance, does somebody have this HDRI sphere(for scenes) ??

It had been available on official Assets server, but the link died after some time.
I will be so much thankful if somebody still has it and is able to upload it somewhere.

ISven

May 19, 2017
Someone have the Fire Keeper form rukk ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes