Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

p.game

Jul 12, 2021
Hi everyone. I am a beginner. I have a question. Do i need to download packages 363,96 GB ? Their data is so big. If after I downloaded them Can I move them to HDD 1 TB of me? HuHu My SDD is only has 465 GB capacity. View attachment 1338202
You do not need to download all of them. You only need to download the ones you like.
You can move the game folder to any HDD you want but the files you play with all have to be in the one folder.

Reactions: thienphucwsx

thienphucwsx

Jul 26, 2021
[QUOTE = "p.game, post: 6324169, member: 3918965"]
Bạn không cần phải tải xuống tất cả chúng. Bạn chỉ cần tải xuống những cái bạn thích.
Bạn có thể di chuyển thư mục trò chơi sang bất kỳ ổ cứng nào bạn muốn nhưng tất cả các tệp bạn chơi với tất cả phải nằm trong một thư mục.
[/ TRÍCH DẪN]
Ok thank you everyone so much.

Reactions: p.game

thienphucwsx

Jul 26, 2021
[QUOTE = "mpc12345, bài đăng: 6324213, thành viên: 3798676"]
dịch dã học đi bạn, chơi gì cái này cho người bị hại =))))
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Can you speak Vietnamese? :)))

p.game

Jul 12, 2021
[QUOTE = "mpc12345, bài đăng: 6324213, thành viên: 3798676"]
dịch dã học đi bạn, chơi gì cái này cho người bị hại =))))
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Can you speak Vietnamese? :)))
Yes it should be stable. I play on my main C:\ Drive which is an M2 and it is slow loading. I think it is slow because of other reason and it should not be affected by having it on a HDD rather than an SSD.

thienphucwsx

Jul 26, 2021
[QUOTE = "p.game, post: 6324232, member: 3918965"]
Có nó sẽ ổn định. Tôi chơi trên ổ C: \ Drive chính của mình, một M2 và nó tải chậm. Tôi nghĩ rằng nó chậm vì lý do khác và nó sẽ không bị ảnh hưởng bởi nó trên ổ cứng HDD thay vì ổ SSD.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
vậy chuyển sang HDD chơi vẫn bình thường hả ông. Chỉ sợ nó xử lý không mượt như SDD thôi

p.game

Jul 12, 2021
[QUOTE = "p.game, post: 6324232, member: 3918965"]
Có nó sẽ ổn định. Tôi chơi trên ổ C: \ Drive chính của mình, một M2 và nó tải chậm. Tôi nghĩ rằng nó chậm vì lý do khác và nó sẽ không bị ảnh hưởng bởi nó trên ổ cứng HDD thay vì ổ SSD.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
vậy chuyển sang HDD chơi vẫn bình thường hả ông. Chỉ sợ nó xử lý không mượt như SDD thôi
I have not tried it on a HDD. You should try it. My guess is that it might take a only a little longer to load the scene but once the scene is loaded it should not affect the speed of the game.

• Red Heart

Jerome-092

Dec 26, 2017
I have not tried it on a HDD. You should try it. My guess is that it might take a only a little longer to load the scene but once the scene is loaded it should not affect the speed of the game.
Change little to significantly longer and you've got it. Switching to a SSD made load times ~3x shorter. All menus are slowed down for HDD, but it wont affect actual performance in a scene

Jastaway

Aug 4, 2020
Does anyone have Stenzelo_@.MIA_SS.latest and would be kind enough to reupload it? Don't want to download an entire torrent for one file, thanks!

judfghdf78797

Aug 6, 2021
create a trigger> "UItoggle" ... it is your choice to write what you want in the related label. But first you must add (with the + symbol in the menu) a misc > custom unity asset, fast and easy... then select in the tab <select file> the long long tragic list of <AddonPackage filtered> that custom bundle asset that must be detected in 50shades folder (simply write in the search tab "50" and it's done!)...then when you can see and select that fucking piss atom in your scene, you should parent it to the person pelvis in a good point so that the animation can get a realistic ballistic :ROFLMAO::sleep:... but first go to the physics of the piss atom and absolutely DEACTIVATE the collision option... otherwise: you get many possibilities of problems with each parented person pose !!!! and then simply go back to your new nice button and ....
in the <button trigger> tab you must click on <add click action>. OK!?? It is near to be done... in the lot crowded list of the settings once you select this last tab :
1) receiver atom: custom unity asset (must be of course only the one with the piss if you have a scene with many other assets!!!...) 2)receiver : atom control 3) receiver target: toggle ON ....that's all ... now each time you click on your nice button the female or the idiot male can piss in loop till you click again that button. You can also save an empty scene (without really nothing but the needed elements ) with just that button and that piss asset (of course!) you created.
And so (probably!) you can merge load that poor "fluids" scene (can be also a subscene if you can do it) with the button, the piss and your settings... but you should maybe just parent the piss asset again to the atom person you want to.

ps.: sorry if I was pissing anyone with my p...ost
Just read that one, and discovers this asset and scene, but there is no other scene including pissing action even if some dirty barthrooms and other public toilets have already been posted. This game is slowly starting to get spicy enough, but there are very few scenes available with extreme content. No scat, no zoo, very few anthro or bondage scenes

• Haha
Reactions: pigtamer69

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
Just read that one, and discovers this asset and scene, but there is no other scene including pissing action even if some dirty barthrooms and other public toilets have already been posted. This game is slowly starting to get spicy enough, but there are very few scenes available with extreme content. No scat, no zoo, very few anthro or bondage scenes
Oh, but there is another scene with piss, I don't remember its name, though. Something with morning? Sunrise? Two girls and a guy, it was.

judfghdf78797

Aug 6, 2021
Oh, but there is another scene with piss, I don't remember its name, though. Something with morning? Sunrise? Two girls and a guy, it was.
a very small one, a sapusex one like a small subscene with a second of piss. No gs, no zoo, no extreme bondage ... and no centralisation of VAM extreme content / roleplay ... :(

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
The torrent pack is so huge. Does anyone not maybe have like a bigger VAM pack with great normal content?
You can chose what you take from that torrent so click on it and then only select what you want and need. But if you dont have a 1 tb ssd drive for vam only then youre not going to last very long haha depends what you want vam for. Good luck and im grateful that this HUGE FREE VAM pack exists as how awesome is that! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes