• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

iconiQ

Jun 17, 2020
Anyone know if the quest 2 supports hand tracking somehow? Would be dope.
Yes it absolutely does. But, only if you are using SteamVR through Virtual Desktop (the one by Guy Godin on the Quest Store not the Steam version). VirtualDesktop has rudimentary hand tracking mapped and is able to track some finger movements. It's not individual finger tracking but it's pretty damn good for what it is. You won't be able to open menus or navigate but hands are tracked 1:1 and you can grab as you please!

Reactions: pigtamer69

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Yes it absolutely does. But, only if you are using SteamVR through Virtual Desktop (the one by Guy Godin on the Quest Store not the Steam version). VirtualDesktop has rudimentary hand tracking mapped and is able to track some finger movements. It's not individual finger tracking but it's pretty damn good for what it is. You won't be able to open menus or navigate but hands are tracked 1:1 and you can grab as you please!
I find quest 2 + VD + steam vr + vam to be the best way to use VAM on a low to med range pc. I found link and air link to be worse for those systems and anything to support anyone other than JUST facebook is a good thing haha

What do others use VAM on ? Are we all in VR?

Last edited:

thienphucwsx

Jul 26, 2021
Hi everyone. I am a beginner. I have a question. Do i need to download packages 363,96 GB ? Their data is so big. If after I downloaded them Can I move them to HDD 1 TB of me? HuHu My SDD is only has 465 GB capacity. 1628221278874.png

Reactions: p.game

pigtamer69

Nov 8, 2019
Hi everyone. I am a beginner. I have a question. Do i need to download packages 363,96 GB ? Their data is so big. If after I downloaded them Can I move them to HDD 1 TB of me? HuHu My SDD is only has 465 GB capacity. View attachment 1338202
depends how serious you are. I bought a 1 tb ssd for vam. I think i have around 4k scenes / looks. You can download it or you can wing it. Maybe start small and if you like it then upgrade to larger ssd and then get the pack but remove what you dont like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes