Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

idiot420

Feb 21, 2020
Is there another site we can move to? Anyone have any ideas?
Why would you? Just use the assets/games search function that all of F95 uses, there will be a discussion thread opened if I had to guess but now asset sharing will be a lot less of a pain than searching through this mess.

Why move? We can just create a new thread. I guess the reason for this to be closed is because it reached the limit of posts (we are already at page 771). Maybe there is a limit the forum software can handle (most likely 1000 pages or something like that).

So why not create a new thread in this forum?
It's so people use the asset sharing section for VaM, a new discussion/off-topic thread will probably created after this one closes.

azel1221

Apr 13, 2019
Is any generous soul willing to share VL's Swim_V2 and Pants_RT?

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Excuse me, but how do i start this scene? Thanks for sharing!
This is all the info i have. The scene just started on mine..

STICKY: Troubleshooting Common Issues (Body Freezing or Face Freezing error messages ETC)

Until we move to var format (difficult for a few reasons - will commit to that for version 1.0), there will be some issues with some users and conflicting scripts in their local vam folders. It obviously works for me, also on a clean install, but let's troubleshoot what's up for you guys. If you're having issues try the following:

Problem 1) Girl is frozen on scene load

Typically when this happens you will also see:

!> Exception during RestoreFromLast of plugin#1_RT_LipSync_Player.RT_LipSync_Player: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

in your error log. That means VAM cached in its memory the old lipsync player from another scene....or you still have the old lipsync player attached to the girl...it will break either way.

If you're having issues make sure ONLY the following scripts are attached to your girl, not the legacy AdamAnt LipSync player but the VH34 one. If that doesn't work, delete the legacy lipsync player at Custom/Scripts and restart. ALWAYS DOWNLOAD LATEST AND OVERWRITE.

Only problem with this fix is CW still uses the legacy player, so ill patch those up. In the meantime, when you load any of those scenes, just attach the new player instead to the girl, select the same options like 'college with' and 'handjob' and you should be good to go.

if using the new player only doesn't work DELETE THE LEGACY PLAYER FROM YOUR MACHINE and restart:

IT'S HERE:

Custom\Scripts\RT_LipSync

delete the folder entirely after making a backup before loading any scenes.

PROBLEM 2) FACE FREEZING ISSUES

If sound plays but the face freezes, there's probably a conflict with EmotionEngine versions. Go to the girl, open the emotion engine plugin, and load the latest var version and load defaults. she should start emoting again.

PROBLEM 3) THE SCENE FREEZES AFTER SAVING OR BREAKS ENTIRELY AFTER REPLACING THE DEFAULT MODEL WITH ONE FROM VECTERROR, ORREGON, OR ANOTHER CREATOR

THIS IS A BUG IN VAM! If you substituted looks via Load Look...you need to go to the girl and change the parent atom to NONE and then change it again to the subscene. This fixes the name and allows the file to save properly. This is applicable for all scenes with subscenes.

PROBLEM 4) I see a bunch of missing audio files

"Error - cannot load .wav file" isn't necessarily a problem - not all referenced audio is ready for the 1.0 release, or may belong to other projects. It's only an error if no audio plays for you. If so, check the directory structure and be sure to paste CUSTOM folder into your vam directory.

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Anyone have these from vamyjgril? Looking for the first one in particular. Thanks in advance!

https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-6263196

https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-5944782

Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Every page should have atleast 1 share so here is this lovely look...
Yui by mpcvam

njoyz ;-)

View attachment 1336160
View attachment 1336224

Anyone have : Hair item RenVR.Jinx.latest:/Custom/Hair/Female/RenVR/Jinx (REN).vam is missing
Full var

Just the hair.

Last edited:

adamken

Jan 4, 2019
hi all is the Leap Motion Controller any good with VAM caz i am thinking about getting one
n i dont have VR

Pva46

May 28, 2020
Does anyone have this scene?

I just downloaded the archive, but it is damaged and I can't unpack it. Then I downloaded another archive with this scene, but I still can't unpack it! Any working version of this scene?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes