Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
If someone releases it on here that's on them, but I'm not taking the responsibility of the content by putting it on the first page of the thread unless it gets thoroughly vetted by all of you who download it and check it thoroughly in the thread if you release it on your own.

You're welcome to make a torrent in the Virt-A-Mate assets area were all Virt-A-Mate content should be go instead of this thread which is a big fucking mess to find content really.... So yeah, I really wouldn't mind this thread get muted, it's time all content goes into the asset area that way we can ensure order with assets and request properly with no fucking bullshit drama.
Can we get the torrent reupped without the bs in it, u guys did spend alot of time gathering stuff. Or maybe just a big ass torrent that includes everything to close it off. It is really shitty getting content for this kind of stuff.

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
Now that's some revolutionary shit. Good job dude. Pave the way for the future.
I looked at the speech recognition just sitting there on the hub and no one really using it. I like to take tools and see what I can build with them. In the process, I learned to use Logic Bricks plugins. This is just an alpha test. Animations need to be done all over again to work well with this. To bad I have to deal with toxic behaviour of noncontributory zeros like cream pie and can't really enjoy my time here.

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
i love how dumb dumb took someone else work aka MacGruber SpeechRecognition and act like he did something new lmfao. It's free
I don't see you doing anything. Just complaining and being toxic :). Do you even comprehend the amount of work that went into this? I doubt it. You are just a zero while I am pushing what can be done in VAM with every scene I release. Dumb dumb, McGruber created that plugin to be used. It's up to me a creator to use it. You are such a lowlife dude.

Last edited:

pikv42

Oct 29, 2018
i love how dumb dumb took someone else work aka MacGruber SpeechRecognition and act like he did something new lmfao. It's free
voice recognition is not so important, it's just a way
you can also control the buttons, but the voice is more realistic
the most important thing is to combine many mocaps
all together, it creates not just a DEAD SCENE, but the illusion of artificial intelligence
and in such a super sandbox as VAM + VR + voice acting = the future of games

good luck, ReignMocap!

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
all together, it creates not just a DEAD SCENE, but the illusion of artificial intelligence

good luck, ReignMocap!
Tks dude. I hope you are having fun

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020

good luck, ReignMocap!
Tks dude. I hope you are having fun. It's what I am actually trying to do in my game. This was a test to see how it all feels. Building my own stuff will allow me to circumvent the limitations of VAM. We will see how it goes but I have a good feeling about it. We already have something working and I will show it soon.

adamken

Jan 4, 2019
Speech recognition requires Windows 10.
You could also try VeeRifter's VoiceControl plugin which is similar to MacGrubers SpeechRecognition plugin (and easier to use).
i have win10 but its jast wont set up but i will try that ty i mean its set up in win10 n the SpeechRecognition in win10 works but VAM or the plugin wont work

Last edited:

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
i have win10 but its jast wont set up but i will try that ty
Are you trying to play around with my scene or doing your own thing? If you want to try my scene you will need the Mcgruber plugin. I have not used the other one and I don't think it will work. If you have windows 10 you should have speech recognition enabled. Try searching for it and activate it. You might need to also train it to get better results.

adamken

Jan 4, 2019
Are you trying to play around with my scene or doing your own thing? If you want to try my scene you will need the Mcgruber plugin. I have not used the other one and I don't think it will work. If you have windows 10 you should have speech recognition enabled. Try searching for it and activate it. You might need to also train it to get better results.
trying yours caz it looks like alot of fun

its set up in win10 n the SpeechRecognition in win10 is on n works i tried that but VAM or the plugin wont work like it wont detect its on

Last edited:

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
trying yours caz it looks like alot of fun

its set up in win10 n the SpeechRecognition in win10 is on n works i tried that but VAM or the plugin wont work like it wont detect its on
Damn that sucks my dude. So check this out I might have a solution. If the speech recognition engine is working you might need to go to sound settings and select the microphone you are using as default microphone for windows. Right click on the little speaker in the try and go to ''Open sound settings''. Might get it working.

adamken

Jan 4, 2019
Damn that sucks my dude. So check this out I might have a solution. If the speech recognition engine is working you might need to go to sound settings and select the microphone you are using as default microphone for windows. Right click on the little speaker in the try and go to ''Open sound settings''. Might get it working.
that detect my mic but so dose VeeRifter's VoiceControl plugin in VAM so i dont know why MacGruber speech recognition wont see it

adamken

Jan 4, 2019
Shit I have no idea man. Maybe change the mic in the default settings. I found that I had the same problem. After I use VR the microphone will change and the scene won't work. Beyond that, I don't know.
ty for your help i will try messing around with it n let u know if i work it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes