Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1647502

Sep 13, 2019
They are. At least the ones you requested. Not spoon-feeding you.
You found spline VR ones. Thanks. The dependent vars have spline's name separated by spaces. But they are not all there. Most are not in any of the torrents I have had access to this past year, and if I'm missing a torrent that has most, please point it out.

dzrealnuts

Jul 5, 2021
10x more pages of people with the same post as you complaining about how people use the thread. Dont mind if people ask for help, can be dealt with easy in pm. Get over it.
View attachment 1332973 fixed missing stand for one of horses and got rid of vines. View attachment 1332975
If you're not happy with people complaining get off your high horse, live and let live, people complain, live with it.

Last edited:

lxlegionxl

May 8, 2021
This thread is getting nuked, soon hopefully, then we can all migrate over to the general thread and use it as we see fit. Then we can have a single thread where we can offer each other help, post screen shots, discus our projects etc. As long as this thread exists, the other doesn't get the footfall, so that stuff will continue to be posted here. So if we can put up with the OT for just a little longer, this thread will be gone and we wont need to worry about it anymore.

Discord and the VAM forums are for obvious reasons not a good fit for a lot of people here. The last thing we should be doing is chasing people off this website, we should be doing the exact opposite, trying to create our own community of creators right here who are not beholden to the restrictions of the monetized VAM community.
how do I navigate to the general thread?

Peter-Pirate

Sep 4, 2020
Post that in a spoiler tag next time. It clutters the thread. So do people who post pictures, it's a pain and makes the thread unreadable. At some point, I'm going to agree with mods and that thread should be closed, its too much of a mess.
Download the torrents, they contain some of what you request.
Just to let you know.. If this thread closes. I for one. Will delete my membership here..

zonnasbal

Sep 12, 2020
any one have these to share?

please

Fragginz

Nov 10, 2018
My love and my life. Virani the queen of Elves. She is free on the hub
Any updates on that new mocap rig you were working on? It looked pretty promising. Mocap stuff is by far my fav, especially the dancing animations.

Can't stand MMDs because 99% of them are weeb shit with the girl doing some insane anime dance, and the other 1% just doesn't have that fine-tuned feeling like mocap does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes