Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
I am very curious about that niko3dx gold archive, are they exclusive models that he has never uploaded to his patreon? or is it a compilation of the latest models?

ZukoIroh

Oct 12, 2019
I am very curious about that niko3dx gold archive, are they exclusive models that he has never uploaded to his patreon? or is it a compilation of the latest models?
It's their "alt" models that are released in the $25 gold tier in 2 month increments. So, it would be July - August alt models. If you're in the $25 Gold tier, you already have access to them. But it's for the silver $5 tier if they stick around for 4 months. So, basically, if you were around since May, the September gold archive is available for July and August.

Reactions: Belugahs

JAGE_87

Jul 21, 2018
Oeshii usually wears clothes from DAZ STUDIO. here an example of this, aqui el link:

JAGE_87

Jul 21, 2018
So those clothes you are looking for you will have to look for them in the DAZ STUDIO media.(y)(y)

JAGE_87

Jul 21, 2018
x-fashion-wild-lace-lingerie-set-genesis-8-females-03-daz3d.jpg
Please, if there is someone who can tell me where I download it or share it with me, I want to use it in VAM and I can't find it anywhere, this costume is very cute.

Reactions: yuptree
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes