Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Please, if there is someone who can tell me where I download it or share it with me, I want to use it in VAM and I can't find it anywhere, this costume is very cute.
Please consider placing your images in a spoiler or using the thumbnail size.
That cloth is made for genesis 8, VAM uses genesis 2.
I have not done any cloth mods myself, but I have played with genesis 8 morph conversions.
What I'm saying is the clothing may not work "out of the box", you might have to convert them.

JAGE_87

Jul 21, 2018
JAGE_87 this set is new, maybe in a view weeks u can get it on 3d-load :)
Do not worry, I will take care of the conversion for VAM, I only need the suit, I would publish it for you to use in VAM. By the way the suit is old and has almost 2 months of being published.

JAGE_87

Jul 21, 2018

I do not have a card to make the purchase so I am asking for your help.

JAGE_87

Jul 21, 2018
Please consider placing your images in a spoiler or using the thumbnail size.
That cloth is made for genesis 8, VAM uses genesis 2.
I have not done any cloth mods myself, but I have played with genesis 8 morph conversions.
What I'm saying is the clothing may not work "out of the box", you might have to convert them.
I convert it from G8F to G2F to load it in VAM, I only need the suit itself.

kaientai

Aug 1, 2020
so I'm new to this. what are some of the most realistic character mods posted here that someone can kindly show me? 83 pages to check if I do it myself haha

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
so I'm new to this. what are some of the most realistic character mods posted here that someone can kindly show me? 83 pages to check if I do it myself haha
Just browse the hub, just use the search bar while on this thread to find anything that isn't free. Otherwise check yiff.party

Reactions: kaientai

Anonim0use

Sep 15, 2019
Hello, since VaM 1.20 I experience some errors with vamtimeline plugin...
Any idea how to fix this ? thx

Edit : NVM I just had to reload the plugin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes