• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

jerticignu

Apr 17, 2019
If anyone wants just general, non sexual animations, mixamo.com has lots of them

you will export it as fbx and then you'll just have to convert it to bvh

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
Ok this is SOME of my game models that i have sorted into single complete var files with no errors! only dependence is the 3 point light system.

this collection i have is in early stages and i was going to share the link when it was 100% done but it takes awhile. But i will be adding to it over time atm i have 36gb worth and only uploaded about 7gb.

id also welcome anything GAME RELATED that will help me build up ARE MEGA COLLECTION OF GAME ASSETS ;)

Last edited:

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
Ok this is SOME of my game models that i have sorted into single complete var files with no errors! only dependence is the 3 point light system.

this collection i have is in early stages and i was going to share the link when it was 100% done but it takes awhile. But i will be adding to it over time atm i have 36gb worth and only uploaded about 7gb.

id also welcome anything GAME RELATED that will help me build up ARE MEGA COLLECTION OF GAME ASSETS ;)
How DARE YOU have the Nier folder empty....im comin for dat booty boi :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brah222

Apr 20, 2019
Here there are a lot of .bvh dance file just you need register and do two post for enable download. There are long dance with many separate files, i don't know if you can merge for a good use in Vam
I googled overnite n happened to find the way to convert mmd to bvh, this is the result
(kpop only)
lisa blackpink - senorita
hellovenus - wigglewiggle
momoland - im hot
momoland - fancy

(the wiggle2 is nice 1)

u can use the bvh playerposted aboveor synthia plugin by vamdeluxe to adjust high heel while playing animation
+ hand animator plugin (it's in the rar already)

however, still waiting someone post the mmd plugin from zhfx

jerticignu

Apr 17, 2019
Hey guys I just checked out my mega link for the animations on my phone and when I go there it only shows me one pack at 1.5gb i have more then that I have a list of animations not just that pack are you all just seeing the one pack as like I said you should be seeing more!!!! I even added the ones from here to my mega
I see 9 different zip/7z/rar files, all good

Reactions: JINBLADE

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
guys is there any way to fix THIS
does the valid mean its not there or does it mean its broken/not supported

Last edited:

Loves2smooch

Aug 12, 2017
It's been requested a few times by some people but with no luck yet. Anyone got Tramp Stamp tattoo pack 1 by VR_50_shades?

Thanks!

• Sad
Reactions: JINBLADE

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
guys is there any way to fix THIS
does the valid mean its not there or does it mean its broken/not supported
Check if the texture is in the designated folder, i am starting to get the same errors due to misplaced files.

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Here there are a lot of .bvh dance file just you need register and do two post for enable download. There are long dance with many separate files, i don't know if you can merge for a good use in Vam
Second Life...
Please god no, don't make me register to this. Or anything related to sl.
As far i know, no, the bvhplayer doesn't let you merge files.

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
Check if the texture is in the designated folder, i am starting to get the same errors due to misplaced files.
yeah i did and i dont get it tho. I have fixed errors like this before and like u said look for the files but i think there just missing. oh well looks like my uploads are on hold for now then :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Batolamu
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes