Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

pbam

May 22, 2018
I dunno If u guys could help me. but I remember a dancing scene with "flying magical dildos" attacking the model. Can anyone remember who made that particular scene?

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
I dunno If u guys could help me. but I remember a dancing scene with "flying magical dildos" attacking the model. Can anyone remember who made that particular scene?
Only thing I can think of like that is Sapuzaex's scene:

Reactions: pbam

pbam

May 22, 2018
Only thing I can think of like that is Sapuzaex's scene:
That's what came to mind as well but this scene had multiple dildos floating around trying to molest the girl while she tries to dance. I'm not quite sure if I got it off the easy mate 4 pack or downloaded individually. I love this game but navigating the directories is an absolute pain if you have lots of mods

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
That's what came to mind as well but this scene had multiple dildos floating around trying to molest the girl while she tries to dance. I'm not quite sure if I got it off the easy mate 4 pack or downloaded individually. I love this game but navigating the directories is an absolute pain if you have lots of mods
i remember a kamigato scene for this

Reactions: pbam

pbam

May 22, 2018
i remember a kamigato scene for this
yup thats it!. I had to scout all the yiffy links again lol. These creators really need to name their scenes and preview images better. I couldn't find it in the in game scene viewer because it was just a dark background

• Hey there
Reactions: Malika456

FireDingDongX

May 11, 2020
Is it just me or are there so few Scenes to enjoy? or are they all just behind thousands of paywalls? i can't find any scenes...

idiot420

Feb 21, 2020
Is it just me or are there so few Scenes to enjoy? or are they all just behind thousands of paywalls? i can't find any scenes...
Definitely, looking for creators there's Mr.Orange and Merlin1964 that make good scenes but they're locked behind paywalls. Merlin only has 2 scenes on yiff.party

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Probably yes. Vam is a Sandbox, the user are encourged to create yourself the scene. The share community is un adjunct. For create very good scene people spend many hours so often it is behind a paywall . However there som good free scene: sapuzex, spacedog , kamigato free stuff, and ReignMocap (The last one is too good for free stuff probably will be pay in future)

FireDingDongX

May 11, 2020
Ok since my question got answered so quickly (thx btw!), there is another question: does anyone have the shower scene from Universens?

andrey

May 5, 2017
Ok this is SOME of my game models that i have sorted into single complete var files with no errors! only dependence is the 3 point light system.

this collection i have is in early stages and i was going to share the link when it was 100% done but it takes awhile. But i will be adding to it over time atm i have 36gb worth and only uploaded about 7gb.

id also welcome anything GAME RELATED that will help me build up ARE MEGA COLLECTION OF GAME ASSETS ;)
hey man , do you have looks tomb raider?
and mb you have this ?
thx

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Probably yes. Vam is a Sandbox, the user are encourged to create yourself the scene. The share community is un adjunct. For create very good scene people spend many hours so often it is behind a paywall . However there som good free scene: sapuzex, spacedog , kamigato free stuff, and ReignMocap (The last one is too good for free stuff probably will be pay in future)
To good for free stuff ?
some amateur Mocaps ?

pbam

May 22, 2018
hey i do have tomb raider ;) normal and futa. ill try find some time to package it today for you. also i dont no neela i dont remember her of any game?

EDIT - ITS UPLOADING NOW!!! ENJOY
do you happen to have the mk9 models?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes